“A real pub” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“A real pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

After a day walking around Ft.Langley we stopped in for lunch , pub was very busy clean with a good feel to it . Service was fast and friendly by real women not the model type a lot of places hire now ...They had trouble with one the beer kegs that seemed to cause a lot of grief for the staff , no big deal really but ... So for lunch my wife had the special patty melt which was very good came with fries which were good as well , I had a order. Of hot wings they were avg however they came with a large portion of veggies which made the meal very good . One problem here is no kids three families were turned away , they could order inside then sit outside but today was very hot and no one sat outside. End of the day it was a neat place to visit but would chose somewhere else just wasn't for me , everyone else seemed to like it .

Visited July 2014

Sechelt, Canada
“Our Old Fave is Better than Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

A few days ago we took my elderly aunt to The Fort Pub for lunch and were very happy with our visit. The pub has expanded and been very nicely updated. It has a great selection of menu items, although the prices are abit high (but this is fine as long as the food is good, which it was). Both my husband and I had beef burgers, surprisingly we both felt we had just eaten the best burgers we've had in a long time....very tastey and juicey without being too messy. The fries arrived piping hot and yummy. The service was excellent, our waitress noticed that the music was abit loud for my aunt (she had difficulty hearing our waitress) and had the music turned down abit. We use to live in Langley and frequently ate at The Fort because we enjoyed the atmosphere and food at that time....we were very happily surprised by the changes we encountered on this visit. We'll definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“The Fort Langley Pub Classic Burger is Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

After a worrisome and brief hiatus, the Classic Burger is back with that lovely, tasty shiny bun.
Try the MJBJ, it is the best in the Valley.

Also, the best Pub in the Valley....service is awesome, setting unbeatable.....and that new deck...out of this world.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poole, United Kingdom
“Nice cottage pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

A nice place for a meal or just a drink. The dried garlic ribs were really good but the best for me was the cottage pie which was a fair size and piping hot. There is Hoparrazzi beer on tap which makes a change from the normal beers, and the staff are all very friendly.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
British Columbia
“Great tasting food, nice view patio.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Attended to Fort Langley B.C. from Abbotsford City approx. 40Km away for the pm experience of shopping at stores, eating out for dinner. We choose this pub and grill as they had a new rap around patio and a view of the Fraser River and also the main street area. We have been here 3yrs ago and always enjoyed their quality delicious food and drinks made like they should be! The patio was very full and at first could not find a seat any where but I advised the bar manager we wished a out door seat as it was a sunny day. Finally got one facing the main street and also Fraser River and valley. A blond waitress came in good time, took our drink order and said she would get our waitress. The beer on special "Bud Crown", and Cesar drink which had a bean, lemon lime, pawn, and olive , a special drink for a lady! We in good time were attended by Julie who took our meal orders. My burger was the usual and could have been more sauce, thicker tomato, bigger pickle, heated bun, juicier hamburger, but I am fussy with my burger's and did taste okay. Soup I got to say was beef, tomato beans and very delicious and a medium seize. My wife was very satisfied with her beef, mashed potato pie, good seize. Julie came again to check on us and I ordered a vanilla top cheese cake with straw berries and very delicious as well. Julie made sure we were finished and politely attended with the card machine. You had a choice of what % or $ amount for the tip. The menu is adequate, has changed for the better and very fair prices for this pub. The people were nice to sit around and tables out side were not too close. It was not noisy even near the street but the town side even quieter with glass windows all a round and warm inside. I made sure our waitress was Julie and had worked here she says almost 8 years. When I said I will do a Trip Advisor review she did not know about T.A. reviews and now will check on them for her service and place of work! Pub is older crowd(19yrs.) but has lots of seating inside with oak decor's and neat items to view. Glad we did stop by and enjoyed our meal and will be back to see what's new on the menu as some changes are coming. The location is near the Fraser River near the rail road tracks, resembling a" Fort" with a view of the Fraser River and a camp site and easy walking distance to any where down town with free parking. We saw a old train rattling through town beside our seating which was nice. The main street is doing an extensive redo on a few store fronts matching this old town store look. Small enough to spend 3-4hrs. looking around with many antique stores, old" Elvis" café, gift & book stores with many items of general interest. A cool old but new clean town. Some interest for any age even a town park and museum. SoftSand-13.

• Visited May 2014