Small town,large hotel. A much better Westmark (Holland Tour) than Skagway or Whitehorse-both rundown,etc. Stayed across the st from lobby. Nice room w/small view of mtns out the window. Decent size room with enough space for luggage and still move around. The Westmark property had a nice lawn/garden area , restaurant w/ bar and 2nd story patio seating. Since Dawson City is not large it was within walking distance to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Westmark Inn Dawson City provides visitors with spacious and comfortable accommodations in the heart of this lively gold rush community. Guests discover warm northern hospitality at the Inn with television and a private bath in each of the 177 rooms. Enjoy wonderful meals in Belinda's Dining Room and the Keno Lounge. Dawson City retains the color and flavor of those gold rush days at the turn of the century. The Westmark Inn Dawson City is in the heart of downtown just blocks from the legendary Diamond Tooth Gertie's gambling hall. Open mid-May through mid-September for summer guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Westmark Inn Dawson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Inn Dawson City Hotel Dawson City
- Westmark Hotel Dawson City