“Good home style restaurant” 3 of 5 stars

(604) 792-5255
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 216 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Chilliwack, Canada
“Good home style restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

Friendly atmosphere, good selection on the menu. Its a greek style place where the food is usually pretty good.

“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

Really awful food! Havnt been back since... Good service.. just plain BAD food. YUK .

Surrey, Canada
“Thanksgiving turkey dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

After returning from a holiday 3 of us decided to let someone else cook the turkey dinner. Homer's was open and the special was a freshly roasted turkey dinner for 12.99 and it was delicious!

I've also been there for lunch and it was pretty good, I had the small shrimp salad and it was lots for lunch.

Visited October 2011
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011 via mobile

Homer Restaurant has great food and servers. The gentleman at the cash register always has a nasty scowl on his face though.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chilliwack, Canada
“We will never go back :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

One of the worst experiences of my life !!!! It started with . I had to ask for my be 2 times my drink, next I had to ask for my salad when I notice the people that came in LONG after us where eating their salad . The waitress argued with me when I requested she bring the food out at the same time. We instead watched our kids eat for 10 min before the our food came out . I ordered a 8 *oz steak Neptune It came as a 4 oz slap in my face, and when I called the owner she was so rude and said should I go get the scale.
......how rude
The waitress add up our bill wrong and after we had paid the cashier with our credit card she yell across the restaurant for the owner to come because we did not get charged enough. She had to yell for him 2 times to come up to the till It was so embarrassing it was like we were causing problems . Instead they charged us another $13 dollars because of the waitress screw ups our bill It was like having salt put on a wound How rude the staff and owners were and the food was a rip off !

• Visited November 2011