“one of my favourite places” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
British Columbia
“one of my favourite places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

great place for healthy soups salads and sandwiches. The service is always great. I love the real wood fireplace, a great place to sit on a cold rainy day. Not open on weekends, which is too bad (but understandable)
Love the yellow pea soup-lots of choices for vegetarians

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

BC
“Fantastic find! Fantastic food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a swim meet and saw this deli on the way in. We thought it look fun and funky. We made our way over on a break and were not disappointed. The food was delicious and fresh. Clearly homemade. The service was casual and friendly. We would definitely go back. salads, soups and sandwiches were great

Chilliwack, Canada
“Yum yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Have ventured to this little gem a number of times and I really love the atmosphere and fresh food. Their sandwiches are delicious, the service is superb, and the place makes me feel like I'm eating inside some crazy tree-house. What's not to love? :)

• Visited August 2013
Anacortes, Washington
“Worthy of its raves!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Our group of four chose The Yellow Deli in Chilliwack for lunch based on enthusiastic reviews for it on Tripadvisor, and we found that those rave reviews were indeed justified. Two of us ordered curried yam soup with a small green salad, another had chili con carne, and I had chicken chef salad. There was a clear consensus that the soup and chili were something really special. My chef salad was as good as chef salads get and totally satisfying. It reflected the freshness of the ingredients that the Yellow Deli is known for. The gentle attentiveness of the staff and the pleasingly rustic interior perfectly complemented the goodness and simplicity of the fare. All of us agreed that we can't wait for the next opportunity to return to the Yellow Deli.

Chilliwack, Canada
“Amazing lunch spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Super relaxed atmosphere, fresh home made eats, and inexpensive! I loved all the cold drink options (Hibiscus cooler, smoothies, teas, etc), because not everyone wants to drink disgusting sugar filled soda pop. I had the Turkey sandwich and it tasted as if the bun was just baked 10 minutes prior, so fresh! I dont know why I waited so long to visit...just writing this review is making me want to go back!