“Great for kids!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bridal Falls Waterpark

Bridal Falls Waterpark
53790 Popkum Road South | Rosedale, Chilliwack, British Columbia V0X 1X1, Canada
604-794-7455
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 23 Activities in Chilliwack
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Family oriented waterpark; tube the Rapids River Ride or ride the 400 feet of darkness in the Black Hole or just relax in the giant hot tub. No stairs, concession available or bring your own picnic and spend the day.
Langley City, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Great for kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Just love this water park for our kids and friends 4 - 8 and we parents always have a ball, too. There are no stairs or ladders so little ones can travel easily along the paved paths to and from the pool and slides. Picnic tables are situated close to the slides so you can sit at a table or on the grass and see your kids the whole time. Awesome tube ride for older ones that's scary even for parents! Older kids might prefer other slides.

Visited July 2012
Shaun B, General Manager at Bridal Falls Waterpark, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Jenred75

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments about us here. It is always nice to hear that our guests have had a good time with us and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

West coaster
“Not too happy with visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Didn't get a good impression of this attraction. Parking area not paved and not maintained very well. The entrance/exit area can use some improvement. The picnic area gets quite crowded and with people firing up their gas barbecues the smoke/smell was quite unbearable if wind blows in your direction. In a crowded place like this, the use of spraying sunscreen should be disallowed since the mist/smell from the spray will impact other visitors. I was also disappointed since I paid to enter the waterpark for the mini-golf (as a non slider), but I was not told the mini golf was not (closed) available on that day, otherwise I would not have paid to enter the park.

Visited September 2011
Shaun B, Manager at Bridal Falls Waterpark, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Hello ValueHunter,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our water park. I was sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with us and would like to take the opportunity to address some of your concerns. Firstly my apologies with the closure of the mini golf. The mini golf area is currently being renovated which is why it was closed for your visit in September. This is also the reason we removed any mention of an available mini golf from all of our advertising and pricing last season. That being said we do hope to have the mini golf back in operation next season.

While I appreciate your frustration with the BBQ smells and sunblock I feel that giving our guests the option to either cook their own meal or purchase food from our concession is one of the benefits that set us apart from a customer service stand point. We are a family owned and operated business and some of our fondest memories are sitting around at family BBQ with dad at the grill. That being said I can understand how the smells would be distracting. In our onsite store we do sell rub on sunblock not the aerosol kind but we are unable to control how guests choose to apply sunblock they have brought with them to our park.

Lastly I am happy to tell you that our free viewing area is also getting renovated this fall and will be open next season. With this renovation we will have a comfortable area for those that do not want pay to enter our facility yet still want to be able to watch their children/grandchildren away from the crowds and BBQs.

Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and hopefully those of your group who were active on the slides had a good time.
Burnaby, Canada
36 attraction reviews
“Love, Love, Love It Here!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This waterpark is excellent. We visited it while on vacation in Hope. I love that there are no stairs in the park to get to the slides, so the park is easily accessable and it is not too tiring to get up to the slides.
My whole family loved this park. They have slides for the younger children, and the older children, so everybody will enjoy it here. All of my kids favourite was the black hole....very fun!!!!
This place is much cleaner that Splashdown Park, and the slides are much more fun. You can easily spend a whole day here. I recommend it.

Visited July 2011
Shaun B, Manager at Bridal Falls Waterpark, responded to this review, August 13, 2011
I would like to thank all of the reviewers who have shared their experiences with us at Bridal Falls Waterpark here on Tripadvisor. All of our staff have a shift breifing first thing every morning and I always take the time to pass along the positive comments our guests have shared regarding their visit to our park. We look forward to seeing you all back again this season or in the years to come.

Shaun
Manager
Bridal Falls Waterpark
Vancouver, Canada
“Best waterpark in Chilliwack!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

This is a great all day water park for children of all ages to enjoy. I loved the fact that the park was small and all the landing pools were in the same area so I didn't have to worry about where to find my children and could allow them to run off on their own. The staff especially were wonderful. They were always smiling and enforced all the rules in a calm polite manner. We will definitely be visiting again soon!

Visited July 2011
Vancouver B.C.
51 attraction reviews
“Fantastic stop off the highway to your destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is where i first kissed my wife of 12 years. This a beautiful park with a fantastic waterfall. May/June/July are the best months to go. Make sure you bring you camera. There is a funt minigolf location called Castlefun park.

Visited June 2011