“Home away from home...highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Riverview B&B to your Saves list
Riverview B&B
43841 Stone Ridge Place, Chilliwack, British Columbia V2R 5V2, Canada   |
Special Offer
Free Breakfast and Wi-Fi!
Ranked #1 of 19 Chilliwack B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Home away from home...highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

If you are looking for a warm, inviting, comfortable, high end place to stay with incredible breakfast spreads with a breathe taking view, this is the place! Lynn and Jim are gracious hosts, and really do open their home to be yours. Our girls enjoyed the media room, the 2 dogs, and all the extra treats that were nicely laid out for us. We would highly recommend a stay here. You wouldn't be disappointed.
Rob and Suzanne Quiring

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was able to book a room for Christmas night on a few weeks' notice as I was visiting nearby relatives who already had all their spare rooms spoken for. I stayed in the Riverview room, where the bed was very comfy, the view outside was fantastic, and I had an adjacent bathroom to myself. Although I could only stay a few minutes when I first checked in, Lynne and Jim were still able to give me a quick rundown on where things were in the kitchen so I could make myself coffee or tea if I wanted later that night or the next morning, then showed me how the in-room TV system worked, and made sure I had access for my return later that night. I slept like a log and was able to check out quickly the next morning to rejoin my family a few blocks away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Agassiz, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We spent 2 nights at Riverview and loved every minute of it! The suite was beautiful and every detail was taken care of, right down to slippers for our comfort. Lynne is a very thoughful host and whips up a fabulous breakfast...no need for lunch at all. Would highly recommend this B&B anytime! Thanks so much Lynne and Jim.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
qualicum beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

100% in accomodations, fantastic view, quiet, we booked the suite complete with slate floors, pool table and state of the art entertainment system.the breakfast was incredible, we did'nt need lunch after Lynne's full breakfast....we loved our stay and look forward to our next time...thank you Lynne and Jim...cheers

Room Tip: the suite is fantastic
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed over the long weekend in the suite--two adults and two kids. It worked out great! Lynne & Jim were great with the kids and supplied fabulous breakfasts. The suite is full of entertainment goodies and has a fabulous view. Highly recommend!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Port Moody
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I spent 2 busy days at the Mane Event in Chilliwack and loved the suite at Riverview. Lynne gave us superb breakfasts and great recommendations for dinner. We enjoyed visiting with her and her sweet pups. We will be back. What an amazing setting and luxurious and quiet stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

As our friend and travelling companion Mark said, "this place has restored my faith in the B&B". We stayed in the 2 bedroom stone ridge suite which provided everything we needed and more in great luxury. There is an amazingly well equipped, shared kitchen where you will bump into your host or hostess baking something good which will probably appear in your room later. We had an excellent breakfast at the time we wanted it and regretted that we were only staying 1 night after such a good nights sleep. Lynnne was kind enough to find us a cot for our baby at short notice and could not have been more helpful and welcoming. An excellent place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Riverview B&B? Share your experiences!