“Nice little hotel with potential superstars!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack to your Saves list
Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   45466 Yale Road West, Chilliwack, British Columbia V2R3Z8, Canada   |
Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Chilliwack
Coquitlam, Canada
“Nice little hotel with potential superstars!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our family and friends went here for few days for the water park. We called in a month ago to request the rooms connecting each other. The rooms are nice with kitchenette in one of them. The manager was very friendly when greeting us at check in. He even carried our luggage for our little kids. During the entire visit the front desk staffs were very accommodating. I can tell some of them were new as they couldn't answer some of my questions but they tried their best. Everytime I walked pass the hallway, we were greeted by the staffs. The pool was a huge bonus. Our kids love the pool. I noticed the staffs would check the towels and washroom time to time. Some area in the hotel did seemed need to get some improvement but the welcoming staffs made up for it.

Room Tip: Connecting rooms available.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Athome815,

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience on your recent stay at the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Once again, thank you for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Stayed at this hotel and the staff was very nice and helpful. rooms were very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping staff brought extra towels for us before we even asked for them. Would definitely stay at this hotel again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Linda S,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the TripAdvisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you again for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, and we look forward to accommodate you in the near future.

Princeton, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night and it was very pleasant. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and got me checked in very fast. The room was very clean and fresh . The housekeeping manager stopped by my room to make sure everything was ok and that I had everything that I needed. I would definitely stay at that hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Georgia P,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we ensure you that we will be continuously raising the qualities and standards in order to provide a more enjoyable experience for our guests. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Alberta, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Spent night here during busy August long weekend. Got good price for room that slept 5 on Travelodge's website. Arrived to discover it had beds for 4 and that we needed to book a cot separately which they did not have available. I checked our reservation and we booked 5 people into a room that said it slept 5. Website is inaccurate. However, staff went out of their way to make a bed out of pillows and blankets. They were very friendly and accommodating. Hotel was in bad need of renovations but was clean. Pool was nice but small. Got a good price so can't complain much.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Darrenzo 1,

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your experience at TripAdvisor. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay with us. We will make adjustments in our system and ensure this booking error will not happen again. In the future, you may contact our hotel directly so that our Guest Service Specialist could arrange a room that will fit your needs and preferences. Thank you again for choosing the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Burnaby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family came to town for the rodeo event and we decided to stay at this hotel. Upon entering we noticed a strong pleasant smell in the lobby. We waited a bit at check in because lots of people are in line. We first got a room on the second floor which we had difficulties with the stairs so we went back to have our room changed. Again it was a long wait. I then greeted by the manager and he asked me if I have been helped. He then walked me into his office and said he could work something out for me. I finally got a room downstairs and the room looked great and smelled nice. The lady as the housekeeping manager even aporoached me and ask me how was the room. I knew it was a busy weekend and the staffs were doing the best to make sure we are satisfied. Rooms are nice but only concern is no elevator.

Room Tip: No elevators
Dear Sam D,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me at Tripadvisor. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, we strive to provide the qualities and services that each of our valuable guests deserve. We thank you again for your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 7 days! because I am low maintenance I didn't have a big issue with this hotel but I can certainly see where others would! The front desk staff was not over accommodating, lacking in knowledge; certainly didn't want to do anything extra like figuring out why I couldn't place a long distance call from my room phone. The hair dryer didn't work, there was a track light out for my 7 days , the fabric shower curtain was sour and was in desperate need of hot water washing (with bleach). I was t ready for housekeeping when they knocked and I asked them to come back in a hour, when I returned later that evening nothing was done (they never came back), same senario the next day, this time I informed the front desk that I would require bousekeeping, returned that evening to the same situation, no beds made and now 2 days of garbage in my room; my bed sheets were not changed in 7 days!!! the air conditioner kept me awake all night with the noise! The lobby computer didn't work and my wifi for my phone kept dropping the connection! And by the way the 'onsite' restaurant that is mentioned on the website, The Pantry, doesn't exist , somewhere along the way, it became IHOP, which was a lovely dining experience , if you only eat breakfast! Overall experience was mediocre to ok!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Yvonne B,

Thank you for your valuable time sharing your comments with us. We sincerely apologize for your overall experience at our hotel. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will ensure each department will take your comments and improve on the standards and quality that each of our guest deserves.

Again, thank you for staying at the Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack. Next time when you are in town, please contact me directly and I will ensure that you will be taken care of with the qualities and services that meet your expectations.

Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went to eat at the Ihop in the building, on the way out the lawn area my son slipped and fell. I then realized that the area is covered in dog poop and that he slipped and fell in it. I had to take him back into the restaurant and clean him up. They should clean that area up and place signs "Clean up after your animals!" The ignorance of some animal owners!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
TravelodgeChilliwack, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear tonythefatcat,

Thank you for taking your time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had at the hotel. I would like to have an opportunity to speak to you directly so that we could rectify the situation. Please contact me directly at the hotel.

Kevin Poon

Been to Travelodge Hotel Chilliwack? Share your experiences!