“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Well I really shouldn't give such a great review because sitting is limited and this place has excellent food!! Hidden off the beaten track but well worth the find:)

Visited December 2012

“Good Thai Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had been led to believe that this restaurant served Vietnamese food, so we were somewhat disappointed to find it was Thai Food. If you're into Thai Food, this would be a good choice. Freindly Staff , Good service.

Visited July 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Excellent! My favorite restaurant in town. Don't let the simplicity of the decoration fool you...the food is amazing

Visited August 2012
Red Deer, Canada
“Service consistently sucks now :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Blue Dragon has been one of my favourite restaurants for the past few years. Sadly, the service is now so bad that I won't be going back. :( Wednesday was the third time I have gone for lunch and waited and waited and waited...This time we arrived just after 11:30 and there were two other tables of people in the restaurant. One was already eating and the others had ordered. We ordered immediately. After watching take out orders leaving the restaurant for 30 minutes, I asked if our order had been forgotten. The waitress told us that it was just so busy in the restaurant that the food was slow. I told her that when we came there were only two orders to be filled. She just laughed and walked away. After another 15 minutes, I asked the waitress if we should just leave. She said our order was coming right up. About 3 minutes later we got our order, two bowls of soup, nothing difficult, nothing special ordered. She did forget one bowl of rice and I went to the kitchen and asked for it.

For anyone else who is frustrated by the bad service at Blue Dragon, I would suggest Rueon Thai over by the northside Save-on. It's good and the service is fast and friendly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A Hideaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food is tasty and reasonably priced. The location is not ideal (industrial area of town). Also the decor lacks character. Flowers, candles, table cloths would all make it a much more inviting place.

Visited July 2012