“Excellent Service for Group of 34!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Alberta
“Excellent Service for Group of 34!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Manager Dave, and servers Chris and Dan did the nearly impossible- give great service to a group of 34, on a Friday night, during the Red Deer Show (the city was at absolute capacity!). They got everyone seated (early), got appetizers and drinks out to the table quickly, didn't lose track of details on all the orders- and kept a great sense of humour and professionalism handling the group. It was an excellent choice for our group, but on a personal level I would add that the food was good quality, many very creative seasonal items in addition to the steaks and ribs, and nice desserts (try sharing the Trio!). Well done, to all the staff at Tony Roma's!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Thai first
Red Deer, Canada
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Best baked potato soup, caesar salad and ribs in town! Great and fast service and the food is always fresh. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for a table.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, TX
“Bad experience, but I'd try again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have always loved eating at Tony Roma's, so I don't know what happened here. I ordered the top sirloin and it was tough. My boyfriend had the salmon and it was dried out. This is not what I expect from Tony Roma's, and hopefully they just had an off night. I did not send my steak back because we were with a business associate and I don't like to complain in front of other people, but it should have gone back. I ordered it medium rare and it was cooked properly, so it should not have been tough. Aside from that, the meal was great. My boyfriend had the tortilla soup, which was awesome. My sides of coleslaw and sweet potato fries were delicious, and I always love the brownie with ice cream and raspberry sauce.

Service was good, but because of the poor quality of the steak and salmon (which is, after all, the main part of the meal) I can give this only a 2 star for now. However, based on my past experience with Tony Roma's, I'll be willing to give it another try if I'm ever back in Red Deer.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Red Deer, AB.
“Tony Romas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a great dining pleasure. The food is always so flavorful and presentation is welcoming. The staff are very attentive and always very pleasant.The riblets and a baked, loaded potatoe make a wonderful lunch experience.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I always get the chicken breast when there. It was grilled with a spinach artichoke topping that was good. The meal was good but the onion loaf is still my favorite. I would never stop there without ordering it.

• Visited September 2013