“Bed bugs” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Red Deer
Winkler, Canada
“Bed bugs”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011 via mobile

When I came home and like I always do checked my bag and clothing for bugs, sure enough there was a bed bug in them. I had to quarantine everything before unpacking and wash everything throw away my bags. A real hassle, pay the extra 100$ and don't have the problem I did.

• Stayed January 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
alberta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

there was mold in the bathroom... mold in the coffee pot yuk... the room and hal ways stunk rather stay on the street

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Regina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

I booked through Travel Hero for a projected stay of 5 days. I had to leave a day early and checked out before 11:00am which is check out time. I expected to pay for the four nights of my stay but the Manager billed for five nights. He was obnoxious and difficult to deal with. Travel Hero was not able to get my money back and my Credit Card Company was of little help. In my mind I was ripped off by and unethical hotel Manager. The hotel was noisy for most of my stay because it appears they let all sorts of low life in. The overall experience was disqusting and I suggest you pass this one by. There more decent places and reasonable prices to stay in Red Deer.

Regina

DL

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Camrose, Alberta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2008

My friend and I stayed at the Travellers Inn in Red Deer and it was not a good experience. The bathroom floor was filthy and had a pile of black hair behind the door. The soap dish in the shower was covered with a thick film and had obviously not been cleaned in days. When we pulled down the sheets on both of the beds there were actual bugs crawling amongst the sheets. The windows were covered in a black smudge and although we asked for a non smoking room the room reeked of smoke. We brought up our complaints with the male night time manager and he told us that they were fully booked and that there was nothing he would do for us and then proceeded to turn his back on us and ignore us. The following night when we came back to the hotel after we'd been out for supper (it was about midnight) he refused to let us walk by without first giving us the once over and then making us declare what room we were in infront of several men. We will never stay at the Red Deer Travellers Inn again and I deeply suggest that no one does. The manager was rude and the rooms were extremelly overpriced.

• Liked — there was one girl at the front desk in the day time who was polite
  • Disliked — everything.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Travellers Inn Red Deer? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travellers Inn Red Deer

Address: 4124 Gaetz (50th) Avenue, Red Deer, Alberta T4N 322, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Red Deer
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 25 Hotels in Red Deer
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Travellers Inn Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travellers Inn Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
Travellers Inn Red Deer Alberta

If you own or manage Travellers Inn Red Deer, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.