“yuck” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
“yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The appy was cold, we didnt see our waitress till she brought our undercooked over salted meal to us. She only went to the manager when we had paid and left her no tip. Being servers ourselves it was hard for us to make that desicion but when they didnt fix what was wrong, and my boyfriend went to the bathroom with our three year old and heard the cooks and wait staff bad mouthing the customers. I will never return to any Mr. Mikes. I have put a complaint on their websit and got no reply, I think they are unprofessional and need to get better staff that will dress like they are servers not like they are going out to the bar after work. Over all bad. i have a few other words for the service and experience but will keep it clean.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Medicocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I really like the atmosphere of the restaurant, but the staff wasn't friendly and the food was bland. We had to send back several items and the waiter gave us so much attitude. The salvage point was their hamburger tho.. really good!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Red Deer
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went to Mr. Mike's as a group for dinner. We were seated very quickly and the initial service was good as the server was prompt and quick. It was the rest of the time during the meal that the service was extremely poor. We had to ask different servers to get coffee and other drinks brought to your table. We had to ask several times about the meals and how long the meal will be before being served. From the time we were seated until getting our meals was approximately an hour.

Once our meals arrived, the meals were good and the value was good.

The disappointing experience of the evening was the service. If the service improves, it is a good restaurant with good food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon, Canada
“Top notch service and a great meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I went to this restaurant on a very hot day, +33, high humidity. Note on the door said the A/C was out. I was so tired I didn't feel like going anywhere else, so I thought I would stick it out, and I am glad I did. My server was in the best spirits and provided excellent service, despite the incredible heat. The meal came out quick and the steak was cooked perfect. There was an error on the order and my server quickly corrected it and this impressed me. Overall a great experience, I can't wait to try it when I am not sweating while eating.

Visited July 2013
Calgary, Canada
“One of the better values in Red Deer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Have gotten consistenly good food and service here. No, its not the best place in town but when you talk in terms of value e.g. food quality, service, price, etc they provide good value. Would not be afraid to bring guests like a number of the other restaurants in town e.g. you dont get what you pay for at them...

Visited May 2013