“DELICIOUS!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
red deer
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I moved here from Vancouver 2 years ago and have been desparately looking for a good Chinese restaurant in Red Deer but zero luck. I gave up on Chinese food for couple months and went back to home cook food. One day a co-worker told me about this restaurant and told me to give it a try. I did and I was in HEAVEN! My family loves the food too. The salty and spicy calamari on the evening buffet is to die for. There's food for all ages. There is dessert and a salad bar with the buffet too. The price is cheap, the service is excellent, the atmosphere and restaurant is beautiful. We've made a family night out every friday since our first visit last month.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Red Deer, Canada
“Magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

It was the very first place i went into when i got to Red Deer, at the hotel i stayed my room was get cleaned so i decided to go here, and the results of my delayed room was bliss in a tea cup and ecstasy within the food ....absolutely beautiful new found love, Jasmine Green Tea. Mango cake is to die for

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Red Deer, Canada
“Best Chinese Restaurant In Red Deer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

I have been going to this chinese restaurant with friends since it opened last year. I had been visiting chinese restaurants less and less over the years as they all seemed to have food that was to me 'bland'. When I heard about the golden dragon re-opening, it was in existence many years ago, I thought I would try it. Fresh & excellent tasting food, nothing bland. A comfortable restaurant with friendly staff. Reasonable prices.

• Visited August 2011