“Nice hotel, need a car” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Red Deer

You added Radisson Hotel Red Deer to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Red Deer
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 67 Street | (The Unofficial Center of the Universe), Red Deer, Alberta T4P 1A2, Canada (Formerly iHOTEL 67 Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edinburgh
“Nice hotel, need a car”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2005

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in September 2005. The hotel itself could not be faulted, the room was as you would expect from a Holiday Inn, with a nice kitchenette and bathroom.

We ate in the restaurant on 1 occasion and found the food to be of a good standard and value for money.

The only complaint we had was the building work being carried out near the hotel, which started before 7 am.

This hotel is more for business travelers and people passing through Red Deer, due to the location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2005

I stayed 4 nights at this great hotel. It's had much money invested in upgrades, and it shows. In my room, everything seemed to be relatively new. Hotel guests get access to the fitness club lower level which is well equipped. The free morning breakfast buffet is a good deal.
My only beef? The hotel windows were sealed. Regardless, I'll definitely return.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2004

I visited one of my friends in Red Deer and he booked me into this hotel. I was with my family. As soon as I entered the hotel I knew it was renovated quite recently (The happy and helpful front desk staff confirmed this) They had a nice small pool a sauna and a hot tub. My kids enjoyed the games room and used it to the maximum. The fitness centre was the best I have seen in a hotel. In the morning we enjoyed the complementory breakfast it had so much variety. If I visit Red Deer again I will be staying at the Holiday Inn 67 Street.

Been to Radisson Hotel Red Deer? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Red Deer

Address: 6500 67 Street | (The Unofficial Center of the Universe), Red Deer, Alberta T4P 1A2, Canada (Formerly iHOTEL 67 Street)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Red Deer
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Red Deer
#3 Romantic Hotel in Red Deer
#3 Business Hotel in Red Deer
#5 Family Hotel in Red Deer
Hotel Class:3 star — Radisson Hotel Red Deer 3*
Radisson Hotel 67 Street is Red Deer's Premier Hotel. Our Hotel features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring Premium King & Queen sized accommodations, 32 or 42 inch High Definition TV's with HBO & free movie channels, Two 2 line Speakerphones, In room coffee, tea, Iron & Ironing Board, mini fridge, microwaves in some rooms & safes. All our guests receive complimentary Hot Breakfast as well as complimentary access to 6000 Sq ft Planet Fitness Centre which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, large pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless internet access. Hotel Amenities include 20,000 square feet of Meeting Space including 3 Ballrooms & 3 Executive Boardrooms, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant, Hair Salon & Spa, Fitness Center, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Tanning Beds, Smoothy & Oxygen Bar & Games Room (coming soon). Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, and close to Downtown Red Deer (3 kilometers). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, BJ Services, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus, Finning and Quinn. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Hotel Red Deer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
Holiday Inn Red Deer
Red Deer Holiday Inn
Radisson Hotel Red Deer Alberta

If you own or manage Radisson Hotel Red Deer, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.