“Exceeded Expectations” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Red Deer

You added Radisson Hotel Red Deer to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Red Deer
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 67 Street | (The Unofficial Center of the Universe), Red Deer, Alberta T4P 1A2, Canada (Formerly iHOTEL 67 Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Exceeded Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had not expected such a nice, modern hotel, room was spotless and the upgraded amenities were appreciated. Received a lovely fruit and cookie arrangement to welcome me to the hotel. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of selection - two things I would recommend though would be a hot option (willing to pay a few extra dollars for it) and using real glasses for the juice to help the environment. Had some problems with my keys not working which made me grumpy after a long day. Did eat in the lounge but the food was nothing to write home about, I'd give it a miss. Will stay again as I travel to Red Deer now quite frequently on business.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. My apology about your door and meal in the lounge.

The reason why we provide plastic glasses is for our guests who want to take juice to go. We are considering providing a hot item as well. If you have suggestion on which items, I invite you to email me at amin@ih67.com.

Our lounge and restaurant offer good food and good value for your money. Our menu is based on a family restaurant with an average check per person of $20 depending on what you choose. I travel as well and know that on business, after paying for everything on the road, I enjoy good food for great prices.

Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again with us.

Amin Suleman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Clean and comfortable rooms. Staff friendly and helpful. On site restaurant was okay. Food basic but good. Service in the restaurant was slow. Was able to get lunch sandwiches for take out in the morning which was very helpful.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you chose to stay with us and hope it was a nice visit all the way from our capital city.

We are trying to improve the speed of our restaurant and my apologies for the slow service.

Thank you for your feedback and staying with us and please stay with us again.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Check -in this hotel ....the service experience is so great front desk people are so helpful and full of smiles......the rooms are well maintained and smell so good. The hallway color's well match to the carpet...compare to other hotels that so annoying to my eyes......I have so much fun at the lounge ......and I have a good food at the restaurant. Worth paying the price of the room rates....definitely come back to this hotel...

Room Tip: King bed is so luxury...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I love your fantastic feedback and agree with you that we have wonderful staff that provide a fun and memorable experience. The best compliment for us is that we have earned your patronage.

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Drumheller, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Our Grade 5/6 from Hussar would like to THANK YOU for your generous night's donation towards our Post-Harvest Fundraiser Auction! The recipients are so excited about their upcoming stay. Your personal letter to a group of students you haven't even met meant so much. Thanks again for your support of our trip to the Alberta Legislature.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Linda,

It’s hard to raise funds for a good cause and there is no better cause than expanding the minds and views of our youth.

I have been a part of this community for a majority of my life and I feel that we should all contribute especially for kids. I hope our small contribution helped and look forward to the opportunity of being part of it again.

Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our Ringette team stayed at the iHotel Dec 13-15 and had a great experience. Check in was easy, staff was friendly and accommodating and any issues we had were dealt with immediately.
One small thing....there was a softball sized hole in my tub (321) which had been repaired in the past with limited success. A bit off-putting for sure when you are showering as it is discolored and bumpy.
Overall, comfortable, spacious, clean and nicely decorated rooms and great amenities. We'll be back!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We had a repair in that room and since your comment we have re-repaired the tub. Its not as good as new but better and less noticeable than when you stayed.

Thank you for your kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Vancouver, British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this Hotel....the Lobby is so great. Christmas decors are so delightful.... Ginger house ..men that is big...I've somewhere in all Alberta hotels but first to see digital signs...in the lobby and functions rooms too...business center must see so elegant and guess what a bus company kiosk also in it for Calgary and edmonton....big
high five guys....rooms are so elegant.oh wait am in Vegas.....very well maintained..dammed simplicity is beauty ...TV are 42 inch ...great..
Having problems buying a movie in Lodgenet..maintenance quick response is amazing....overall my stay is amazing my room smell so good the cleaning agent they use is so natural....I will difinitely share this Hotel to my friend...one con's is the sign of the hotel a bit small...but its okay....

• Stayed December 2013
FrankD367, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment. It gives me great joy to know that you were higly satisfied in your stay with us. The success behind this hotel can be attributed to our General Manager who is dedicated in ensuring the continuous improvement of hotel ammenties and excellence in customer service.

In your next visit to Red Deer, we look forward in providing you another memorable and fun packed hotel experience.

Warmest Regards,
FRANK DILMAGHANI (Front Office Manager)
alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This hotel fools you from the outside, entering the lobby with music that is heard all around is a delight, spacious, tastefully decorated and modern. The business center in the center of the lobby is a great touch. The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. The rooms are enhanced from being standard to very nice due to the cleanliness and modern bathroom with the beautiful, comfortable, high beds. A real bonus is the fantastic spa where, after a tiring trip, I relaxed with a fabulous hour long facial. I wish I would have taken a picture to show travelers how warm and cozy the hotel is. Highly recommended. It isn't downtown but it certainly is quiet and peaceful probably due to the fact that it isn't in a highly populated area. GREAT!!

Room Tip: Try a room with a King bed (double couch) and a corner room for even more peace.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time in dropping us a comment. It makes me very happy to know that you enjoyed and appreciated the ammenities and services offered by the hotel.

We at iHOTEL make it a point to ensure that our guests needs are anticipated and services made readily available.

Thank you very much for selcting us as the hotel of choice and we look forward to serving you in your next visit to Red Deer.

Warmest Regards,
FRANK DILMAGHANI (Front Office Manager)

Been to Radisson Hotel Red Deer? Share your experiences!