“Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Red Deer

You added Radisson Hotel Red Deer to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Red Deer
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 67 Street | (The Unofficial Center of the Universe), Red Deer, Alberta T4P 1A2, Canada (Formerly iHOTEL 67 Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I live in Edmonton and planned a quick weekend getaway to rest and write. Upon arrival I was treated with such a welcoming and friendly spirit by a lady named Christine, she started my trip just right. The hotel was clean and room service (including the food) was fabulous! I snuck downstairs and enjoyed a workout ending with a well deserved visit to the SPA and never had to leave the hotel. The location is great, close to all that you need and all the staff was friendly and accommodating. We will be back!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
FrankD367, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We the management and staff of iHOTEL are dedicated in providing quality service to guests.

Thank you very much for the nice review and hope to serving you in the near future.

Frank Dilmaghani (Assistant Front Office Manager)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Me and my sister were visiting Red Deer for a week and stayed at IHOTEL. A friend recommended this hotel and we were glad that we chose it.
The staff was amazing. If we needed something, they were right there to help. Ex: We needed to take a bus and one of the staff members went all the way to the bus stop which was by the A&W a couple blocks away, to show us where to get on and where to get off the bus. That was over and above our expectations.
Excellent food! The restaurant is very good and the food is delicious. Love their steak, better than KEG. Fast service and the waitresses are prompt and polite.
Housekeeping was great, cleaned up all our mess. We didn't go to the swimming pool, but we did go the Spa and it was awesome! Although the weather wasn't so good our overall experience was great, so many of our needs were met by the hotel staff.
Thanks to all the staff!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the hotel staff and services. We always believe that quality and customer service always comes first.

We thank you for choosing us as the hotel of choice and look forward to serving you again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This review have been long overdue as I first stayed here in February. This is a hidden gem and I will tell you as an Avid Business Traveller who lives out of a Suitcase this is my #1 pic.

The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The price is reasonable too. The staff are amazing I have yet to run into any issue with any of them. From front desk to the cleaning staff no one has a bad day or walks bye without greeting you. Saturday and Sunday complimentary breakfast will not leave you disappointed nor hungry from Fresh Muffins and Cinnamon Buns to Eggs (can't get enough of the scrambled eggs and Bacon)

You will not be disappointed. A must visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FrankD367, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time in writing this wonderful comment. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you in your next visit to Red Deer.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We at Pacific Retail Group have used the hotel,for 3 of our meetings we find the Staff helpful the Facilities clean and tidy..the prices are standard and the quality is good for the Food and Snacks we had.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are glad to know you were pleased with our facility and the quality of food that was served during your function.

We The management and staff of iHotel consistently seek to continuously improve and provide quality service for our guests.

Once again, we would like to thank you for selecting us as a venue for your function and hope to see you again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I love this hotel!!! Very modern with a great atmosphere and location. Love the convenience of having a pub and a restaurant in the same building. Very clean and the jacuzzi suites are the best in the city!! You really won't find anything better. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
FrankD367, Assistant Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

It makes me feel glad to know that you enjoyed iHotel's ambiance, ammenities and services. We the management and staff continuously strive to improve on our quality and make sure that we deliver on our promises.

Thank you very much for the wonderful comment and we look forward to serving you again.

Warmest Regards,
Frank Dilmaghani (Assistant Fornt Office Manager)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our company had a evening banquet event at the Ihotel in Red Deer and the service and food was 2nd to none. The room was beautifully decorated and set up perfectly with lots of room between the tables. The upper was buffet with a choice of many salads, potatoes, rice and three different meat options. The price for the supper was very good and was well worth it. I would recommend the I hotel for your banquet suppers.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking in sharing your experience with iHotel. It is good to know that you enjoyed our banquet services. I will make sure that our banquet staff hears the good news.

Your recommendation of our hotel is very much appreciated and we look forward to serving you and your company in one of your future functions.

Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I come into Red Deer for business and our company has corporate accounts with a couple other hotels. We thought that we would try out the hotel as two of the sales guys from the hotel had stopped by in April to visit us and the whole staff loved them.

My experience when I arrived was that the hotel was decorated nicely and the front desk staff were ok at check in however when I left the desk that is when issues started. One of the elevators is broken and the other elevator sounds and acts like it will be broken soon. I got upstairs and they had checked me into a room that was not cleaned from the previous guest. I go downstairs and the front desk staff were apologetic and placed me in a different room which was fine. The rooms are clean but nothing at all that is extravagant considering they market it as a boutique hotel. The real kicker is the restaurant and the food. Considering this hotel is marketed as a boutique hotel I would think that the food would not only taste good but look great. This is not the case, when you open the menu it is very generic and is similar to a humpty's menu at best. I ordered my food and when it came to the table it looked awful. Nothing was presented well the food obviously is frozen and reheated and even though the server checked with me twice he got the side of fries wrong........not sure how you can get that wrong. I ate my sub par food went upstairs and the rooms were so hot you could not sleep ( as the ac does not work ).

I checked out two weeks early and went too another hotel. I have been trying to contact the General Manager however to date I have not received a response back. Obviously customer service is not a focus here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Amin S, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear ScottM,

I am sorry but this is the first time that I am hearing about your complaint however please accept my sincere apology. I understand if this had happened to me that I would not be happy. If there is anything that I can do to make it right, please do not hesitate to call me.

Please again accept my sincere apology and I would like to discuss your stay. I invite you to call me direct at 403.357.1101 at your convenience.

Warmest regards,
Amin Suleman

Been to Radisson Hotel Red Deer? Share your experiences!