Me and my sister were visiting Red Deer for a week and stayed at IHOTEL. A friend recommended this hotel and we were glad that we chose it.
The staff was amazing. If we needed something, they were right there to help. Ex: We needed to take a bus and one of the staff members went all the way to the bus stop which was by the A&W a couple blocks away, to show us where to get on and where to get off the bus. That was over and above our expectations.
Excellent food! The restaurant is very good and the food is delicious. Love their steak, better than KEG. Fast service and the waitresses are prompt and polite.
Housekeeping was great, cleaned up all our mess. We didn't go to the swimming pool, but we did go the Spa and it was awesome! Although the weather wasn't so good our overall experience was great, so many of our needs were met by the hotel staff.
Thanks to all the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IHOTEL 67 Street features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring King & Queen sized accommodations. We feature standard rooms with 2 Queen beds or a single King bed, Queen & King Executive Suites, Family Suites, Soaker & Jacuzzi Suites. All our guests receive complimentary Continental Breakfast as well as complimentary access to our private fitness club, Planet Fitness, with state-of-the-art equipment, large saltwater pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless Internet access. Other amenities in the hotel include 2 Executive Boardrooms, 3 Ballrooms, & 20,000 square feet of meeting space, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant & Smoothy & Oxygen Bar (Planet Fitness). Nearby Taylor Center features multiple restaurants including numerous fast food, casual dining, grocery stores, casino, hardware and much more. Minutes from Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, and close to Downtown Red Deer (1.5Km). Companies in close proximity to us are John Deere, Trican, Nova Chemicals, BJ Services, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberger, Ferus, Finning and Quinn. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Center, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional at the iHOTEL 67 Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your iHOTEL 67 Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- iHOTEL 67 Street Red Deer, Alberta