This review have been long overdue as I first stayed here in February. This is a hidden gem and I will tell you as an Avid Business Traveller who lives out of a Suitcase this is my #1 pic.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and modern. The price is reasonable too. The staff are amazing I have yet to run into any issue with any of them. From front desk to the cleaning staff no one has a bad day or walks bye without greeting you. Saturday and Sunday complimentary breakfast will not leave you disappointed nor hungry from Fresh Muffins and Cinnamon Buns to Eggs (can't get enough of the scrambled eggs and Bacon)
You will not be disappointed. A must visit.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel Red Deer
- Holiday Inn 67 Street Red Deer Hotel
- Holiday Inn Red Deer
- Red Deer Holiday Inn
- iHOTEL 67 Street Red Deer, Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- iHotel 67 Street features 142 deluxe guest rooms featuring King & Queen sized accomodations. We feature standard rooms with 2 Queen beds or a single King bed, Queen & King Executive Suites, Family Suites, Soaker & Jacuzzi Suites as well as Honeymoon Suites. All our guests receive complimentary Continental Breakfast as well as complimentary access to our private fitness club, Planet Fitness, with state-of-the-art equipment, large saltwater pool, hot tub & steam room. We offer complimentary local calls, newspaper, wired & wireless Internet access. Other amenities in the hotel include 2 Executive Boardrooms, 3 Ballrooms, & 20,000 square feet of meeting space, Cocktail Lounge, Business Center, Family Restaurant & Smoothy & Oxygen Bar (Planet Fitness).Right next to the Edgar Industrial area, Burnt Lake Business Park, and close to Downtown Red Deer (1.5km). Companies in close proximity to us are Trican, Nova Chemicals, BJ Services, Chrysler, Parkland Fuel Corporation, ATCO Gas, Schlumberge, Ferus, Finning and Quinns. Nearby places of interest in Red Deer include GH Dawe Community Center with Waterslide, 2 miles from downtown Red Deer, ENMAX Centrium, Kerry Wood Nature Centre, Heritage Ranch, AB Sports Hall of Fame, Collicut Center, with Sylvan Lake only a short drive out of town. We look forward to welcoming you, and making your experience exceptional at the iHotel 67 Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your iHOTEL 67 Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.