“Very pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Red Deer

You added Radisson Hotel Red Deer to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Red Deer
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6500 67 Street | (The Unofficial Center of the Universe), Red Deer, Alberta T4P 1A2, Canada (Formerly iHOTEL 67 Street)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Red Deer
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We knew this hotel was under new management when we booked, but we were amazed by the service and friendly demeanor of the staff. From the front desk, to the cleaning staff, to the management, and the restaurant staff, everyone's helpfulness and attitudes exceeded our expectations. This hotel is perfect for a family. The Spa and Fitness club downstairs are a perfect getaway from the family too. The pool...wow. Close by is a Tim's, a credit union, a convenience store, and plenty of restaurants. We will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at iHotel 67 Street and it is such a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and was impressed with all our staff in different departments.

I will surely convey your appreciation to all the staff and I assure you that we will as a team keep on striving hard to exceed guest expectations.

Thank you again for your business and we all look forward to see you with us again.

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year!

Sandeep Ghosh, Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

We got married at the i hotel on November 24. Our experience was amazing, we found the staff and wedding coordinator very helpful and accocomadating. The decorations were beautiful, the food was wonderful and the service was good too. We found the price very reasonable and really felt we got our moneys worth. After our wonderful reception my hubby and i got to relax and enjoy our wedding night in a beautiful wedding suit. When it came time for the invoice we found a couple discrepencies, but it was worked out without any hassel. I would definately recommend the i hotel for a wedding!!

• Stayed November 2012
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

First of all congratulation on your marriage and wish you both a great future ahead.

Thank you for having your wedding function here and I am glad to know that everything happened well for you and you and all your guest were happy and satisfied.

Also please accept my apologies for the last minute billing hitch and I hope you were satistied with the way it was handled and taken care of,

As a iHotel we want to provide all our guest with excellent service and product and also make our guest feel that they got VALUE FOR MONEY.

I assure you our best always and look forward to see both of you with us in future again.

Fort McMurray, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I had a very good experience at the iHotel. Wonderful staff, and a great lounge. The gym and pool located in the basement are a plus. Definately one of the best looking rooms I have ever stayed in and very clean upon my arrival. The ladies at the front desk were very nice to me, as were the 2 ladies at the gym. Had a great 1 night stay and will be staying again very soon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking some time out and putting your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay fully and also appreciated our front desk staff and Planet Fitness staff.

I will surely convey your appreciation to the team and also assure you that we will keep our vision of achiving great customer service.

Look forward to have you with us again.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The iHotel is perfectly located for my business needs. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful especially Corinne. My room was very nice and clean and I found the hotel to be very quiet. I would definitly book this hotel again.Thank you for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our hotel product and service and I will surely convey your appreciation to my colleague Corinne.

The team of iHotel will strive to ensure we exceed each and every guest expectations and keep on increasing our par in service excellence.

I am sure that we will see ypou again in future and thank you again for your business.

Odessa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I currently live in Texas and has traveled to Red Deer on business several times in the past year! Everytime that I am in Red Deer, I make a point of stopping and eating at the I hotel cafe.
The fast, efficiant and friendly staff and 2 servers inparticular Pauline and Connie will keep me coming back time and time again!
I strongly recommend that anyone who is visiting or residing in Red Deer to take the time to visit the I hotel restaurant or stay in there newly renovated hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Radisson Hotel Red Deer, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving such a great comments about our staff and our restaurant.

I will surely convey your appreciation to Pauline and Connie and they are a intergal member of our team and assure you that we will keep on delivering great service to all our guest in future too.

Look forward to have you withy us again.

Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you're looking for a party-hearty place that values loud bands over a peaceful night of sleep, then this is the hotel for you. We stayed over a weekend, and on the Saturday night there was a wedding or something in one of the first floor conference rooms. The wedding band was playing so loud that the wall mounted mirrors in our second floor hotel rom were vibrating.
Called down to guest services at 11:30pm to complain, and was told the music would stop at midnight. Called guest services again at 12:15am and was told 10 more minutes. Called again at 1:00am and was told it would be shut down immediately. It's 1:10am and they're still going strong, with no intervention by the hotel's "guest services" team. Brutal service. Total disregard for us as guests. Perhaps the hotel staff has friends in the wedding party? Used to bring our kids soccer teams here for tournaments. Never again!

Room Tip: Choose a room not located at this hotel. Or be prepared to not sleep due to noise and vibration fro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First of all my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us and I would like to thank you for bringing it to our notice so that we can have some plan in place to ensure that we handle the situation more proffesionally in near future.

I can very well understand your concern regarding the noise and also no permanent answer from our Guest Services on the resolution and time. I discussed this with all my Team Leaders and came up to a plan and I am sure that in future we will handle such complaints much better. The same had also been breifed and trained to all our associates.

I would also like to emphasize that in no way our staff can disregard any guest and our team are fully trained to ensure that we never ever show disregard or disrespect by our action or communication. This was an unfortunate incident as our team tried there best but in future we will equip them with more training to handle these situations in a better way.

I am sure that you will give us one more chance and see the improvement here on and assure you our best always.

Seabrook, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Once again, iHotel 67th St has surpassed my expectations! Very accomidating with service fit for a King! I left before breakfast was set out every morning, and every morning they had a to go breakfast for me. I would recomend this Hotel to all my business partners!

Room Tip: Ask for the fridge and microwave if you will be staying for some time.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor and appreciating your stay with us.

As iHotel team we always ensure that we give our best for all our guest and thats why we have "BREAKFAST TO GO" and it's for all the guest who miss breakfast because of the fact that the restaurant don't open when they check out.

I hope to see you soon with us again and assure you our best always.

Sandeep Ghosh, Operations Manager

Been to Radisson Hotel Red Deer? Share your experiences!