“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Brooks, Alberta, Canada
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I could live in the Chocolate shop. The aroma, beautifully display of chocolate was to die for. I bought alot of Christmas gifts for friends, and myself of course.

Visited December 2012

Medicine Hat
“entertaining an Italian lady from Calgary who knows how to cook”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Home made, homemade and great service by competent staff, busy the entire time and suggestions for more, even tho we were full

Visited June 2012
Medicine Hat
“business lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

home cooked everything, good service and an atmosphere second to none..................................w

Visited June 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Ignored!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had been to this restaurant once before. The food was ok, I found the patrons more interesting. Looked to me like a few members of a rock band was my guess. We had some sandwiches, shakes, I thought it was pricey for the quantity/quality. Anyhow, a few weekends ago I attempted to have a late breakfast here with my husband. I noted most of the parking was taken up by 3 or 4 Cadillac Escalades. As you probably know the front entry way is tiny, as such I could not see down the narrow room towards the booths. My husband however could, we waited and waited. At one point I leaned out of my spot, made eye contact not only with a server but another older female behind the bar who may or may not be an owner/manager. She looked right at me and my husband and ignored us! Now at this point I had already asked myself whether you seat yourself or wait to be seated. By now at least two staff had seen us. I thought I would play it cool and they would approach us. But no, we were ignored. Guess what? We left...

Visited May 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Great diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Great diner breakfasts. Wait staff are always friendly and attentive. Come early, it gets pretty busy on weekends!

Visited May 2012