“fresh food clean friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

B103-2201 Box Springs Blvd, NW, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 151 Restaurants in Medicine Hat
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Went out of their way to provide us with dinner, cooking it and delivering it without power. Food was delicious.
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
“fresh food clean friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

fast and friendly service nice decor and was very clean food was ready in reasonable time prices were good

Visited March 2013

Manchester, England
“Authentic Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Myself and my husband come from an area where there is a lot of Indian cuisine and this place ranks up there with their quality of food. The buffet is always good and usually has different items to our last visit. Their fresh Naan breads that they replace often are amazing. The food is always hot and fresh, possibly one of the nicest buffets I have been too ever, cheap as well! We have never eaten off the menu as the buffet has enough choice but the dishes look good. I highly recommend this place. I think its only problem is its location, I can't see how they get much buisness in the evening due to it being out by Costco. We will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Very tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Nice flavors and nice presentation. Enjoyed the few times I have eaten here. Staff will make suggestions and are helpful if you are unfamiliar with the dishes.

Visited November 2012
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
“A Pleasant Surprise in an Unusual Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I met a friend for lunch at the Spice Route. It's located near the Costco in an industrial area that's only now starting to build out. We had the chai tea to drink and ate from the buffet. I haven't had good Indian food since I left the States several years ago and what a pleasant surprise to find this restaurant. The food is authentic, homemade, and extremely tasty. Eating from the buffet allowed me to sample several of their dishes including the Butter Chicken which was fabulous. Fresh naan bread to go along with the meal was perfect. I'll be back and I'm hoping to find even more delights the next time on the buffet.

Visited November 2012
Medicine Hat, Canada
“The Only Great Buffet in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I am NOT a buffet fan in any way, except quite enjoy the buffet at Spice Route, as you can get a great sampling of various curry dishes. The food is always fresh, the veggies never over-cooked. Great prices for the quality you will find here.

Visited October 2012