“Great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn - Medicine Hat

Days Inn - Medicine Hat
You added Days Inn - Medicine Hat to your Saves list
Days Inn - Medicine Hat
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   24 Strachan Court SE | Dunmore Rd & Trans, Medicine Hat, Alberta TIB 4R7, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Greater Toronto
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stopped here on our way through. Beccy at the desk called our room shortly after arriving to make sure everything was fine and brought the extra towels up immediately. Good room, good breakfast, good Wifi. Simply nothing to complain about!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
LeslieSquires, General Manager at Days Inn - Medicine Hat, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
DarrenA,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us! on behalf of the entire Days Inn Medicine Hat team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming hotel. I would also like to thank you for recognizing Beccy on her hard work. I will pass your comments on to her. We hope to see you soon!

Days Inn Medicine Hat Staff and Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The front desk people were very professional & fun to joke with. Clean clean rooms. Nice environment for both families and singles. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

LeslieSquires, General Manager at Days Inn - Medicine Hat, responded to this review, August 29, 2014

We always appreciate when a guest takes the time to share their experience with us as it makes our team feel recognized for all their hard work. We thank you for choosing Days Inn Medicine Hat and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Days Inn Medicine Hat
British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

The outside of the hotel looks newly renovated and pretty trendy. We were especially excited that we were going here, because the room we chose was a "kids zone" room, with bunk beds and an Xbox in it's own room.

Coming into the room, it was nice. A short hallway with a closet on the left and bathroom on the right, and the kids' room straight ahead. It seemed like it would be just awesome. And believe me, the layout was fantastic.

After getting settled in, we noticed that the room was kind of icky. The carpet felt sort of sticky in spots beneath my toes, and there were dings and scratches on the walls. A half-full glass of water was in one of the drawers of the kids' bunks. I went to open my curtain, expecting to see parking lot, only to see the outdoor smoking patio table right in front of me, with someone there, who I kind of surprisingly and awkwardly made eye contact with. I smiled... then sort of closed the curtains. The exit door is literally right beside the wall where our pillows were, so the banging and footsteps and noise up and down the hall was ceaseless.

But! It was not that bad of a stay. Those are my only complaints. The breakfast was good, and the layout of the room was awesome. My kids enjoyed having their own space. My husband and I enjoyed having our own space. And the exit was right outside our room door.

I would stay at this hotel again, but not in the kids zone room.

Room Tip: Avoid the Kids Zone room!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Rennie A for your review. We are doing rennovations in the fall. We will take your suggestions into consideration for the Kidz Zone Suite.Once our rennovations are complete we hope that you come see our changes. I hope you have a great summers end!

Warm Regards,

Days Inn Medicine Hat

Been to Days Inn - Medicine Hat? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Medicine Hat

Address: 24 Strachan Court SE | Dunmore Rd & Trans, Medicine Hat, Alberta TIB 4R7, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Medicine Hat
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Medicine Hat
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn - Medicine Hat 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Days Inn Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Medicine Hat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Medicine Hat Hotel Medicine Hat
Medicine Hat Days Inn
Days Inn - Medicine Hat Alberta

If you own or manage Days Inn - Medicine Hat, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.