We spent one night here on our trip to Banff and one on our return trip. The staff are incredible! The front desk was incredible so friendly and so helpful. The breakfast bar guy was awesome he was so friendly and was great with our kiddio as well. We enjoyed how we were treated so well we booked the 2nd night upon checkout for our return trip. We were lucky to get a huge room over looking the back while it was not much of a view it was super quiet. The beds were awesome, the pillows awesome. The 1st room we got was beginging to need a few updates but was super clean and they were bringing in new furniture as we were checking in to surrounding rooms. the room we got the 2nd night was pool side and was nicely refinished and super clean. It may not have waterslides or be a new hotel but the upkeep is nice its clean and it is being refinished and the staff is amazing. The happy staff is worth the stay alone! we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 122 rooms including 25 Jacuzzi Suites. Free deluxe continental breakfast, two indoor pools and whirlpools, fitness room, 24hr business centre, free airport shuttle, guest laundry, free parking, in room movie & Nintendo system, fridges in all rooms, microwaves in most, in room coffee, free morning newspaper and free local calls. Close to Shopping, Dinning, Museum, Bowling, Parks, Golfing, Hospital, CFB Suffield and Cypress Hills Provincial Park. Visit us at the intersection of TransCanada Highway & 7th St SW. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sun Country Hotel Medicine Hat
- Best Western Medicine Hat
- Medicine Hat Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Sun Country Medicine Hat, Alberta