“Deck” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Saskatoon SK
“Deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

great service & excellant deck. Within walking distance of days inn

Visited June 2012

Lethbridge, Canada
“when in doubt,,,,,go to earls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I eat at earls pretty much every second Wednesday with my Mom and my two kids 4 and 1 in age. Last week my steak was just off, not rotten off but lacking char and looking a bit too cooked. Our wonderful server noticed I wasn't thrilled and no questions asked took my steak and got me a new meal. The new steak was AWESOME! Last night we went there for a bday meal. there were 4 adults and 2 kids. We had ribs, fall off the bone delicious. We had sante fe salad - great. Blackend Chicken , juicy andthe coleslaw was crisp. The fich n chips, not greasy and flavourful. Calamari is tender, fresh. Chili chicken is always perfect. We had a great time, all the food was great the drinks were fabulous. It is always fresh consistent portions and good service

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Mediocre and overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I have gone to earls several times hoping that the food would improve. It didnt. Its so dull. Its not like its terrible food its just overpriced for what it is. I recall a plate of paste being close to $18 and it was very bland. Service is always pretty good though just yet another chain that wont give me food poisioning but bores me to tears when im there.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Great steak house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Although not in the best part of town, the food is excellent and service is excellent. Great for a family meal.

Visited July 2011
Calgary, AB
“If you like Earls you'll LOVE the one in Lethbridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Always great to return. We're Calgarians but the last three summers while attending the University of Lethbridge we always made sure to have a patio meal (or drink) happen. The patio is protected from the wind, has TONS of heatlamps ready, and is beautifully done. Great spot to experience summer.

This March, the patio wasn't open yet, but we returned to great food and great service. Busy weekend but everything was so efficient and everyone was so attentive and friendly. Foodwise, too, meals always comes out flawless. Great to know exactly what to expect... and to see things so on-track.

Calgary and Edmonton have something to learn from their neighbours to the south!

• Visited March 2012