“Great food, service and reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: was once called Mario's
Lethbridge, Canada
“Great food, service and reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

On each of the times we visited the service was top notch. Prices are fair and food is served quickly

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lethbridge, AB
“State n main is a solid choice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We were upset when East Side Marios closed but delightfully impressed when State and Main took over the building. The food, atmosphere and staff are all great. We will be back

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge, Canada
“So disappointed. Manager needs to be fired!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

My husband and went in for our first night out post baby. It was a real treat and we were so excited! Boy did State and Main ruin our night. We both ordered the steak sand which (at 17.50, no less) subbed sweet potato fries (another 2.50) but thought it was worth it for our big night out! The waitress was new and very nice but the food was awful and the manager even worse, if possible! She brought our food out and I attempted to pick my way through the steak. It was stringy and tough and unchewable. By the time I finished there was a pile of chewed up meat on my plate because I gagged every time I tried to swallow. My husbands was fine. I informed the waitress who then went to the manager, who offered up a free dessert. We aren't dessert people so we declined, assuming they would make some other compensation. Wrong. We got the FULL bill. We then asked the waitress to speak to the manager who then came to our table and informed us they had been having problems with their meat from the supplier, but they were trying to fix it. Then he had the gall to say 'we'll get ya a better one next time'! Ya right! As if we will ever return. We left feeling unsatisfied, hungry and ripped off! This should have been made right before we left but it was brushed off and ignored so they could save a few bucks. I used to frequent this place at least once a week but not anymore. The manager needs a lesson or two in customer service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Terrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I took my Girlfriend with intent of having a nice quiet evening and a good meal. We arrived on a Friday night knowing it would be busy but were able to be seated rather quickly. After being seated we ordered some of their House Wine and placed and order. I asked the waitress to insure that the appetizer arrived in enough time that we could enjoy it before our main course.(BIG MISTAKE) Appetizer came out with enough salt that we could have used it as a salt lick for animals. After 2 glasses of wine and 1 hour and 50 minutes we had yet to receive our main course. I called the waitress over and told her to forget the main course we are out of here. She went to her manager who came to our table asking what the problem was and we explained. With in minutes our meal arrived. They offered to pay for one glass of wine and we left without our meal leaving $10.00 for the one glass of wine and paid our bill. I found the manager rude and I will never be back there again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, service and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times, the service is always good. Ordered something different everytime, each time the food has been delicious ! One of my favorites in Lethbridge!

• Visited August 2013