“LOVE THIS PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 200 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Vegetarian, Bistro, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian, child friendly & Gluten Free Options Mocha Cabana coffee lounge, wine bar & patio is a fully licensed restaurant. We offer a full casual dining menu that includes breakfast, lunch, desserts and dinner entrees created by our award winning culinary staff. Come in and enjoy live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evening in our historic downtown Lethbridge setting. You will find us right across the street from the Provincial court house. Our signature 3 course weekend menu is created each week by one of our red seal chefs using local quality ingredients.
Chestermere, Alberta
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent choice for an awesome meal!! Food, ambiance, quality is all top notch. I love this restaurant and I am a frequent visitor of it while I am in Lethbridge. They also have an amazing selection for Celiacs or Gluten free diets....likely the best I have ever come across.

Visited March 2013
MochaCabana, Owner at Mocha Cabana, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for takikng the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it !
have a great summer and thank you for making us a stop on your Lethbridge visits
Karen

Claresholm, Canada
“delicious diversity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate supper here. Being vegetarian, was very surprised at the amount of choices available. My tablemates had traditional meals like the squash tortellini and the beef dip, one with a lovely in house salad and the other with the nostalgic home fries. Both looked very yummy. The tortellini was perfect for the senior at the table with a browned butter sauce cooked beautifully. My veggie burger with salad was very nice too. The dressing was an in-house peanut thai style which was a refreshing change from the usual offerings. It was a somewhat small and intimate setting with choices for all our food limitations. We were very satisfied with our choice of restaurant for the evening. I would go there again just to try some of the other items on the menu, lovely place all around.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MochaCabana, Owner at Mocha Cabana, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Relebee

thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it and very happy to hear that you enjoyed your evening.
Hope to see you back again soon.

Karen
Lethbridge Ab
“Big plates not much food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food is better than average, but there isn't much of it, you spend $20.00 on a meal and leave hungry!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coaldale, Canada
“One of my favorite places to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The service is good, atmosphere nice and unique, and food delicious. I had their squash ravioli and I wasn't sure about it at first, but it was surprisingly amazing.I have never had a meal here I didn't like, and the cheese cake is the best I've ever had.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Elgin
“Good atmosphere, food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Loved the quaint atmosphere of the restaurant and it had a very European feel to it. The service was very good and the staff very friendly. Our meals were all excellent and nice tasting. The restaurant was very busy on Valentine's day and the only complaint I have was the food was not served hot it was just warm and the plates cold otherwise the presentation and food was very good.

• Visited February 2013