“Pretty great pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Calgary, Canada
“Pretty great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I'm a picky pizza eater & one of my clients recommended this place while I was in town on business. When I went to pickup my pizza the place was very busy (it was a Wed). The pizza I ordered was the Luigi special - It was hot and tasty. I'd like to go back next time I'm in town to have something else - the food saw looked awesome.

Visited November 2013

76% Recommend
Calgary, Canada
“Great Team Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Our peewee hockey team recently enjoyed a team dinner at Luigi's and found the experience just what we were hoping for. They offer an extensive group menu, with large portions to feed hungry athletes, and a gluten-free menu with several options. We appreciated the separate dining room so that parents and players had more than enough room to move about - service was excellent. Highly recommend this restaurant if you have a large herd of hungry boys to feed!

Visited November 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Dessert night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I usually go here just to get the desserts when I have a night out with my sisters, as their desserts are very reasonably priced and delicious. I can't say how the other food is, but I have seen it and it LOOKS awesome. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for those looking for good food at a reasonable price.

Visited March 2013
Calgary
“Nice italian restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a nice Italian restaurant with great food and friendly staff. Daily specials are very good and lounge is quite cozy.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alberta
“Good quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch at this restaurant with some colleagues while attending business meetings. We made a reservation, arrived promptly at noon and were served very quickly. The meal was very good and the service was great! Thanks Luigi's!

Visited August 2013