“Night Out” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Lethbridge, Canada
“Night Out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Gotta say its one of my favourite places to eat in Lethbridge,the food is amazing. The only downside is the staff isn't always the most friendly, last time me and my friend went, we barly got a hello or how was your food, not sure if they are short staffed but wouldn't hurt to throw on another waitress.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Calgary, Canada
“Not impressed- wont return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Was very excited to try Vietnamese in lethbridge and checked out reviews and settled on this after saigonise was closed. The salad rolls were wonderful and the food came very fast. But the entrees were very bland boring, little to no flavor and chicken quite greasy. I had the rice vermicelli with sate chicken. The portions were huge but as I mentioned left little to be desired. The waitress took at least 15 mins to clear our table and give us a bill and never once checked up on us. This was not Vietnamese as I'm used to, many normal ingredients including the standard fish sauce were missing. I wish I had better things to say as I had high hopes. Defiantly would not recommend :(

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Great value and delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Huge portions for dishes that are around $10. Lunch specials are a must, they come with your choice of meat on vermicelli with a spring roll plus your choice of a spring or salad roll as an appetizer. They also have bubble tea, which is a must try!

Visited April 2013
Lethbridge, Canada
“bad portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

bad portions, you pay a lot for very little. but the quality is good. id suggest going once.... or twice.

Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Pretty Good for Lethbridge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I stopped by while in Lethbridge as we were craving some Vietnamese. It was pretty good. I had the Thuan Hoa Pho and thought it was good. It wasn't the most amazing pho I have ever had but it did the trick. The vegetarian bun was good as well. We haven't been to any of the other Vietnamese restaurants in town so don't know how they compare. I don't think there was anything wrong with this place, however, we were expecting a little more from the #3 rated restaurant in town.

• Visited December 2012