“Nice atmosphere but loud music” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Long Beach, California
“Nice atmosphere but loud music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a quick dinner before the movies. The steak sandwich was good and well prepared, along with their "famous" fries. My husbands burger was burnt on one side and he felt it was very dry. It is cute in the bar area and mostly young college age servers, although very friendly. The music kept us from having much conversation. Would go back but would sit in the dining room

Visited August 2013

Lethbridge, Canada
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I regularly go to Moxies, and the food is consistently good, but what astounded me about my last visit was the exceptional service my friend and I got. We were there celebrating our birthdays (and 21 years of friendship), and Jay, our server, was fun, kind, patient, attentive to our every need - and an overall phenomenal server! At no point did we feel rushed, interrupted, or in any way unimportant. Great staff pick in him, Moxies! He's a keeper!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not #8 in my books”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I went there recently and was very disappointed. I had a long wait and then the order came back with garlic bread when I had specifically ordered with out so they took it back, then steak was horrifically undercooked, and when I complained the manager got them to fry up a new one. the server brought it back loaded with onion an garlic. Then they didn't even offer a discount or free desert to soften the situation. While they are friendly and the atmosphere very good, I have never had a truly great experience at Moxies.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, MN
“What a great place: try it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Tried on a Friday night stopover based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not dissapointed. Great food, great service, reasonable prices. Try the "flat bread", a local favorite apparently. "Bit sized" desserts for $3.99 comparable to $13 desserts at Lake Louise Fairmont!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
1,015 reviews 1,015 reviews
“Great bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a large group so we were set in one of the huge boots in the bar, our server was spot on, constantly keeping up with drink orders and changing in drink orders. Multiple food trips for our guests, nothing could trip her up. Food was great, service was even better, Moxie's never disappoints.

• Visited June 2013