We have been to places that charge a whole lot more than what we paid to stay here and got a whole lot worse so we were more than happy with our stay at the Superlodge. The room was very spacious and smelled clean when we entered and had a coffee maker,fridge,iron and ironing board and a blowdryer right in the room. The beds were very comfortable and there were plenty of nice white towels.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the hot breakfast that was included in the price was excellent. A very congenial young man kept our coffee hot and made sure we wanted for nothing so it made for a most pleasant meal.
When we return to Lethbridge we will certainly be staying at this Superlodge again as it is within walking distance to a beautiful park with a lake and right across the street from the Japanese Gardens.
- Also Known As:
- Thriftlodge Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge
- Thriftlodge Lethbridge Hotel
- Thriftlodge Lethbridge
- Thrift Lodge Lethbridge
- Lethbridge Thrift Lodge
- Lethbridge Thriftlodge
- Superlodge Lethbridge Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Mayor Magrath Dr. S. with easy access from Hwys 3, 4 and 5. Located close to sports venues, shopping centres and numerous local attractions. Offering spacious rooms, free continental breakfast and wireless internet, on site guest laundry and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Superlodge Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.