My wife and I selected this property via Booking.com for a four night stay while visiting relatives. The hotel was easy to locate right off the main east / west highway situated in more or less an industrial area. It is close to a Casino, but not to any restaurants although this was not a problem or concern as there are quite a number of excellent ones to choose from a short drive away.
We were greeted in a very friendly manner by the front desk staff and our check-in was efficient. We found our room to be reasonably spacious, and very clean with a large king size bed. The bathroom was clean and well appointed with a large walk-in shower. Our sleep quality over our stay was excellent, with absolutely no disturbing noises from either the hallway or outside. The hotel provided a very tasty breakfast each morning with a menu which was changed daily and offered a very good variety of items including fresh fruit. The breakfast room itself was wonderful, very inviting, and relaxing. We used the pool and hot tub on one occasion to entertain our two small grandchildren and they and we had a ball using the water-slide. Overall we consider our choice of the Hampton Inn and Suites in Lethbridge to have been a very wise one. We would certainly recommend it to others and we will book it on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southeast of Calgary along the Oldman River lies Lethbridge – Alberta's southernmost city. Abundant in natural beauty, history and recreational opportunities, you'll have plenty to discover near the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ Lethbridge hotel. The Oldman River offers an array of possibilities for anglers looking to catch "the big one" and the massive steel trestle over the river, known as High Level Bridge, is the largest of its kind at a whopping 314 feet. Another sight to behold is the abundant "coulees" - a labyrinth of rolling hills that frame this stunning area. When it comes to attractions near our Lethbridge, AB hotel, you'll find plenty just minutes away, including: Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden; Casino Lethbridge; the University of Lethbridge and Galt Museum & Archives. Nearby recreational options include parks with beautiful trails, golf courses and ice hockey arenas, just to name a few. Great shopping and dining is also within minutes of our front doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Lethbridge
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Lethbridge Alberta