Stayed one night 25 March 2013
Room 310 - 2 queen beds.
Bed was ok, not great and bedding was also fine.
Flat screen TV with reasonable channels, though they use the "-" between the numbers and so it is not so intuitive to change channels. Selection of channels was fine. Several sports channels and several local channels.
Desk with task chair and lamp. Internet was slowish, but I could still do what I wanted to do.
Both room and bathroom were quite large, no lack of space. Both could use a freshen up or an update but they were not hopelessly out of date, rather they were sort of listless.
The bathtub was longer and much deeper than usual - quite nice.
Breakfast was ok - pancakes, water, orange juice and five alive, coffee, bagels and breads, scones, scrambled eggs (dried out on top), sausage patties, yogurt and milk.
The pool, slide and hot tub looked fine but I didn't use them on my one night stay.
If I were to return to Lethbridge I would prefer to stay at the Hamptons. But if there were some reason to return to this hotel I would have no problem doing so.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge
- Holiday Inn Lethbridge
- Lethbridge Holiday Inn
- Lethbridge Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge Alberta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly opened Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Lethbridge located in the heart of downtown Lethbridge. We are close to many attractions such as golf, shopping, restaurants and bars. We feature 102 rooms, with 8 selections of room types. We have four floors, with elevator access. Each room is equipped with 27' televisions, irons and boards, coffee makers, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, two line data port phones and high speed Internet, In Room Pay Per View movies. We offer complimentary local phone calls and newspaper, Indoor pool, water slide and hot tub and fitness centre. Water slide is only operated during life guard hours. Each morning, enjoy our deluxe Express Start Breakfast from 6:00am - 9:30 am weekdays and Weekends & Holidays 7am - 9:30am. We have something for everyone - pastries, cinnamon buns, scrambled eggs, omlettes, bacon, bagels, toasts, cereals, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, milk and hot chocolate for those cold winter mornings. We feature smoking and nonsmoking rooms, as well as wheelchair accessible rooms. We are also pet friendly. We provide Airport Shuttle Service at no charge with 24 hour advance reservation required. Our Professional Staff will always have a smile for our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.