“Super Pet Friendly Accomodation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge

You added Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 Stafford Drive South, Lethbridge, Alberta T1J 4W4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Lethbridge
Cochrane, Canada
“Super Pet Friendly Accomodation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had an overnight stay in Lethbridge while visiting family over the Christmas holidays. Selected Holiday Inn because they are "pet friendly" - all guests travelling with pets stay on the main floor of the hotel. I had originally reserved a King room, however, upon arrival was advised that they didn't have any of that type of rooms left available so they upgraded us to a King Jacuzzi Suite. The extra room was very welcome as it allowed our two dogs room to play - or sit in front of the fireplace. The room was spacious, the bathroom had dual sinks, there was plenty of room for luggage (of which we had little) and we were able to bring breakfast back to our room as it was just down the hall.

Room Tip: Great "pet friendly" hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this location every time I was in Lethbridge; for the last seven or more years. The building was well kept and the rooms are spacious, all amenities in place for fast and efficient stay. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We always stay at this hotel when we visit Lethbridge and the customer service is always outstanding. One time the front desk agent walked me to my vehicle as it was dark out and this last time I needed to change my reservation and the front desk agent Jana (who is exceptional) recognised my voice over the phone although I only spoke to her once before.

It is clean and nicely decorated, the guestrooms are spacious are very quiet. We were right beside the elevator on the 4th floor and heard nothing. The breakfast area is really nice as well. We will not be staying anywhere else.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been lucky enough to stay at a great little hotel in Lethbridge, Alberta, which is close to the Rocky Mountains as well as Waterton National Park. The staff at this great little hotel are all well trained with regards to customer service. Among them is the front desk staff who impress the most. I lost my vehichle keys one day while staying there and the young man working there at the time helped me retrace my steps to find the lost keys. They were lost outside the hotel and he went as far as to help me look for the keys in the parking lot. He also called the movie theater, where I'd just been, to see if anyone turned them in and got the managers name and their contact info so I could call the next day. Fortunately the keys were found and all thanks to the front desk clerck. I've had to stay here over the summer off and on for working purposes and have stayed at many of the hotels in southern Alberta. This one has by far the most friendly staff and management!! Thank you Holiday Inn Express!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor are the quietest. The suites are large and roomy enough for a young family...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last couple of years. My previous experiences have been okay, not great. But after my most recent stay, I won't be going back.

My latest stay was for one night at the end of August 2012, just before the long weekend. A few hours after I checked out, I realized I had forgotten in my room a pair of jeans with a belt threaded through the belt loops hanging on the bathroom door. I immediately called the hotel, and the front desk staff assured me that she had found both my jeans and my belt and that she would courier them to me.

When I received the package a few days later, my belt was missing. I called the hotel again, and was told they didn't have my belt and couldn't find it. They were apologetic, but unhelpful.

As the belt was still on the jeans when I hung them up on the bathroom door, I can only conclude that someone at the hotel decided to help themselves to my belt, and leave the jeans.

Oh, and only one elevator worked during my stay. I had to wait several minutes for the other elevator at times, and it sounded like it was about to give up the ghost at any moment as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Dear Melody211,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Janice A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Manning, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been staying here exclusively for the past 5 years. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful, my room is always clean and well stocked and they do a great hot breakfast. There is a Cheesecake Factory right across the road, other restaurants close by and delivery available so you dont miss an onsite restaurant. Bed is comfortable, water pressure in the shower great, and the furnishing are clean and modern. I have absolutely no reason to change to another hotel, the Holiday Inn Express on Stafford Drive is my go to hotel in Lethbridge!

Room Tip: Dont take room 403 because guests forget to dial "9" before making a call and they end up...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Today I called having full intentions on booking here for a stay of 2 weeks for 2-3 rooms throughout the stay which is a lot of business. Based solely on the very ignorant and disrespectful customer service I got on the phone alone with the booking agent turned me off instantly I will NOT take my company or leisure business here.

Stayed September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Dear Travelguru444,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience with us. We strive every day to create special experiences one guest at a time and I am truly disappointed we did not manage this for you. Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you experienced from our reservations representative. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will forward these to our front office to be addressed accordingly.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you will consider us on your future travels.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Lethbridge? Share your experiences!