“A MUST when you are in Jasper!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 78 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Edmonton
“A MUST when you are in Jasper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I book a reservation at Evil Dave`s before we even book our lodgings when we head to Jasper.

This is a fantastic restaurant and someplace that you need to eat at when you are in Jasper! I am particularly fond of the Cowboy Sushi and the El Diablo Chicken! I have also had the Malevolent Meatloaf and the Lollipop Shrimp..also amazing! My husbands favorite menu item is the Diabloical Tenderloin. I don`t think that I would be dissapointed with anything on the menu and I can`t wait to get back to Jasper to have another wonderful meal!

The service at Evil Dave`s is great! The wait staff are all very friendly and easygoing. If you have questions about the menu they are more than knowledgable and if they aren`t sure then they are off to the kitchen to find out!

The food is all fantastic and the Magic Elixirs are just as good! Just be careful because there is more alcohol in them than you can tell...so it`s lucky that Jasper is so small and you can walk everywhere!

All in all, this is by far my favorite restaurant in Jasper and I can`t say enough good things about it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Winnipeg, Canada
“A delicious dinner in Jasper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband had his heart set on having the bison meatloaf and was slightly devastated to find out they ran out that night.

Alls well that ends well because he ordered El Diablo- marinated chicken w/a chipotle cream sauce, on a bed of rice with avocado, black beans, corn and tort strips- and he absolutely loved it!

I ordered the blackened salmon, I enjoyed it but preferred by husbands dish. Both were recommended by our server.

Evil Dave's has an updated modern decor and a laid back vibe while maintaining an upscale feel.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Food was good but portions tiny and ambiance lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food we ordered was very tasty and the presentation was nice but the portions were very small. Both my wife and me left feeling hungry and feeling like we did not get good value for the price. The meatloaf was delicious but unless you have a very small appetite this will not satisfy it. In addition the dining is on cafeteria style tables with plants placed in between to lend a small measure of privacy. Paper napkins for a $$$ place is also not very suitable.

Disappointed customer

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with good atmosphere and decent pricing. Added goat cheese to the steak, which made it interesting. Would go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place was amazing, the food, the people and the atmosphere... It was all incredible. We had lollipop shrimp and the green onion cake appetizers to start off, they were both out of this world. Then we decided on the Nefarious Chicken and Diabolical Tenderloin for entrees, some of the best food I ever had! Every time I go back to Jasper, Evil Daves will always be apart of the plan. Thank you for such a great night!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere