“A delicious dinner in Jasper” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Winnipeg, Canada
“A delicious dinner in Jasper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband had his heart set on having the bison meatloaf and was slightly devastated to find out they ran out that night.

Alls well that ends well because he ordered El Diablo- marinated chicken w/a chipotle cream sauce, on a bed of rice with avocado, black beans, corn and tort strips- and he absolutely loved it!

I ordered the blackened salmon, I enjoyed it but preferred by husbands dish. Both were recommended by our server.

Evil Dave's has an updated modern decor and a laid back vibe while maintaining an upscale feel.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Toronto, Canada
“Food was good but portions tiny and ambiance lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food we ordered was very tasty and the presentation was nice but the portions were very small. Both my wife and me left feeling hungry and feeling like we did not get good value for the price. The meatloaf was delicious but unless you have a very small appetite this will not satisfy it. In addition the dining is on cafeteria style tables with plants placed in between to lend a small measure of privacy. Paper napkins for a $$$ place is also not very suitable.

Disappointed customer

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with good atmosphere and decent pricing. Added goat cheese to the steak, which made it interesting. Would go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place was amazing, the food, the people and the atmosphere... It was all incredible. We had lollipop shrimp and the green onion cake appetizers to start off, they were both out of this world. Then we decided on the Nefarious Chicken and Diabolical Tenderloin for entrees, some of the best food I ever had! Every time I go back to Jasper, Evil Daves will always be apart of the plan. Thank you for such a great night!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Came highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

On a recent trip to Jasper I was told I must diner at Evil Dave's. I enjoyed the unique drink list and the fun menu items (the brie was my favourite). I did find the prices a bit higher than I expected, but the warm service made up for it. Our server recognized that were were visitors and really made an effort to make us feel welcome in his hometown that he obviously loves!

• Visited January 2013