“My Moms Secret Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Edmonton
“My Moms Secret Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

My mother had repeatedly to me that I should try Fiddle River Seafood Co in Jasper. I was in Jasper at the right time and they were open. (they open daily after 5 pm) For an appetizer I had the oven baked Brie with roasted pecans and for dinner I had the Fiddle Fish and Seafood Pot. Meanwhile I saw some monster Vienna Schnitzel being delivered to a table right beside me. There was a lot of good sounds coming from that table too. Both items that I had were absolutely delicious and now I know why my this is my mothers favorite restaurant.

• Visited September 2011

Mill Valley, California
“Excellent food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

As a vegetarian, the name of this restaurant caused me some concern...no worries! The vegetarian options were incredible....oh, that mushroom ravioli...perfect! Lovely room up a flight of stairs on the main drag of Jasper...fun to watch the trains and eat great food. Excellent food!

• Visited September 2011
Edmonton, Canada
“Excellent Food and Service,good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

As a frequent Guest during the many Ski Seasons I have often enjoyed the great Food and the Service by Loni and all the other friendly and attentive Servers. I always choose the
Wiener Schnitzel accompanied with a genuine Austrian Stieglbier (reminds me of my old Hometown,Salzburg/Austria) and I have often
recommended this great Restaurant to visitors from the USA, Europe and elsewhere. On
several Occasions, I received Thank you notes from some of these people for recommending the Fiddle River.
All I can say; Keep up the good work and I hope to be back again.

Max Mayer
Edmonton

]Please note:
The Rating below does not allow "excellent"to be shown; all green circles are showing,when I try to click on excellent.this is misleading ??

• Visited February 2011
Oregon
“Nice casual restaurant overlooking the trains.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011 via mobile

The meatloaf was good and the char was okay. Cute way of listing the specials on a chalk board that is moved to your table.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Consistent great food and great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

My wife and I have been to Jasper numerous times over the years and have stopped at Fiddle River for the past several visits. After consistently enjoying the experience, we decided it is high time to write a review.
The restaurant itself is nothing special but it does offer some very nice views of the Mountains and is quite comfortable.
The service has always been attentive and friendly and we had no concerns at all with that aspect.
As for the food, we have always been impressed with the quality and the diversity of the menu. We especially love the winter specials when we are there skiing as they offer a three course meal special that is excellent value.
Having been to almost every restaurant in Jasper over the years, this is one that I would definately recommend.

• Visited August 2011