“Nope...not for me.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Evergreen Guest House

Evergreen Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jasper
Evergreen Guest House
You added Evergreen Guest House to your Saves list
907 Pyramid Lake Road, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0, Canada   |
Ranked #62 of 66 Jasper B&B and Inns
Edmonton
“Nope...not for me.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2007

I came to this location knowing about it through the Jasper website, and reading the reviews about it. So I wasn't too surprised with what I expected. Compared to the other Bed & Breakfasts I have stayed in the past and in Jasper , this one was my least favorite. One nice thing I do have to say was that my fiance and I received a $10.00 discount on the room with the two twin beds put together, but the brakes on the beds didn't work. So it moved seperately a lot. The concerns I had with the room was that there were absolutely no toiletries besides toilet paper provided in case you need them. It was a good thing I was prepared. The room was not made up on the third night we were there. The towels and face cloths were still wet from the second night, and the bed was not made. The dirty breakfast dishes were still left in the room. By the way, the shower stall leaks at the bottom so the whole floor is soaked with water. We had to use the same wet towel from the night before to mop it up. I also found the place extremely noisy, I woke up disturb by the racket of the other guests in the room next door.

• Liked — the tv
  • Disliked — service was unprofessional/ noisey
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Business
Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2006

Although we arrived pretty early it was no problem to drop off our luggage so that we didn’t have to care about carrying it around. The room itself consisted of a main room and a private washroom. Both rooms were clean. The room equipment however was sparse. It consisted of a table, a sofa, a bed and a TV. Furthermore, the room was located in the basement. Despite having a window the room is rather dark as a big tree in the garden catches most of the light. Moreover, it was pretty cold in the room for most of the time, which might be comfortable in the summer but isn’t very comfortable in the spring. Another disadvantage was that the room was not furnished with any cupboards so that there were no drawers to store all the little things. The continental breakfast was just some boxes of cereals standing outside of the room, an already opened carton of milk in the fridge, some toast and a coffee maker in your room (= do it yourself). Overall, the price was really decent and it is a clean place to sleep but nothing more.

Been to Evergreen Guest House? Share your experiences!