“awesome time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 24 Outdoor Activities in Jasper
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience hight mountain horseback trip in Jasper National Park. We offer 3-day pack trip to the famous Skyline trail and stay at Shovel Pass backcountry lodge. Horse Assisted Hiker package also available.
Port Townsend, Washington
“awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Both riding up Maligne canyon and staying at Shovel Pass Lodge are experiences I wouldn't trade for the world. Beautiful scenery, great horses, awesome backcountry food and personable guides. Highly recommended to anyone planning a trip to Jasper.

Visited September 2012

Fontjoncouse, France
“Such a great day !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

First visit in Jasper for a French family, my daughter and I love riding and we found the perfect place to do it ! The horses are really good and nice, even with the non-riders like my son.
We chosen the Valley view ride and it was fantastic. The staff is really helpful, understanding, they are really patient with the customers. The business is really well run and the horses are treating well.
Love it ! Hope we can come back one day.

Visited July 2013
Windsor, Canada
“Perfect Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you need something to get your mind off your busy life and all the dead lines you have too meet, this is the perfect getaway. You get to enjoy the scenery in the best way, on horse back!!! you not only get to take a trip with this amazing creature but being on horse back allows you to get up close and personal with all wildlife. I've gone back 3 years in a row and continued to greatly enjoy my experience. The horses are top notch and the guides definitely have a sense of character and customer service. I would recommend this experience for the experienced as well as the first-time rider!

Visited July 2013
Ontario
“Best place on earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is my favorite place in the whole world! I rode here for 3 summers in a row and loved it. Friendly guides, amazing horses, great trails. I highly recommend this stable to all.

Visited May 2013
London
“Lovely horses and great views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went on the 2 hour Valley View trail ride.
My guide was friendly and entertaining, and the views of Jasper were beautiful.
The horses were a real treat! Happy and healthy, and full of character, but also gentle.
Highly recommended!