“Golf in the mountains” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasper Park Golf Course

Jasper Park Golf Course
Old Lodge Rd | Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 , Canada
780 852 3301
Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: This Stanley Thompson-designed golf course offers 18 challenging holes stretched over 6,598 yards at par 71.
Guelph, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Golf in the mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I played the Jasper Park Golf Course on June 18 and loved it. The course was challenging but fair. The views of the mountains and the wildlife were outstanding. The Pro Shop staff was great and made the day very enjoyable. It was expensive but it was worth it.

Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
Jasper, East Alberta ,Dubai
“Best Golf Course Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

In Jasper Golf Course Park i enjoying more. I have played on some international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best in my life,I have played.

Visited March 2013
Sydney
81 attraction reviews
“Best Course I have every played”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have played on some great international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best I have played. Take your camera and watch out for the bears - there is plenty of them. The Pro Shop staff are incredible friendly (I actually played with one of them). If I ever return to the Rockies I will definitely play again.

Visited June 2013
edmonton
3 attraction reviews
“not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

the breakfast buffet was decent and the venue was ok i dont no about price as it was payed for by another party

Visited May 2013
Edmonton
16 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed the fact that we are able to golf at a lesuire pace and not feel like we were rushed. Other people sat and talked with us and even offered to us the best locations for dinner. I really enjoyed this place.

Visited June 2012