“Best Golf Course Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasper Park Golf Course

Jasper Park Golf Course
Old Lodge Rd | Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 , Canada
780 852 3301
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 26 Outdoor Activities in Jasper
More attraction details
Owner description: This Stanley Thompson-designed golf course offers 18 challenging holes stretched over 6,598 yards at par 71.
Jasper, East Alberta ,Dubai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Golf Course Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

In Jasper Golf Course Park i enjoying more. I have played on some international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best in my life,I have played.

Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
Sydney
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Best Course I have every played”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have played on some great international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best I have played. Take your camera and watch out for the bears - there is plenty of them. The Pro Shop staff are incredible friendly (I actually played with one of them). If I ever return to the Rockies I will definitely play again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank SydneyTraveller_2008
edmonton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

the breakfast buffet was decent and the venue was ok i dont no about price as it was payed for by another party

Visited May 2013
1 Thank james f
Edmonton
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed the fact that we are able to golf at a lesuire pace and not feel like we were rushed. Other people sat and talked with us and even offered to us the best locations for dinner. I really enjoyed this place.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Amazing views!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This review comes from a well traveled, seasoned golf professional.

I played several rounds in Sept of 2012. The conditions were average at best. The layout was player friendly for the most part meaning not too many blind shots. The views were out of this world!!!! The service was good. Say hi to Tom, he's a great guy.

Would I go back..... I'm a Caribbean guy... :)

Visited September 2012