“Best Golf Course Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasper Park Golf Course

Jasper Park Golf Course
Old Lodge Rd | Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0 , Canada
780 852 3301
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 18 Attractions in Jasper
Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This Stanley Thompson-designed golf course offers 18 challenging holes stretched over 6,598 yards at par 71.
Jasper, East Alberta ,Dubai
“Best Golf Course Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

In Jasper Golf Course Park i enjoying more. I have played on some international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best in my life,I have played.

Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
Sydney
65 attraction reviews
“Best Course I have every played”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have played on some great international courses, but the Jasper Golf Course is the best I have played. Take your camera and watch out for the bears - there is plenty of them. The Pro Shop staff are incredible friendly (I actually played with one of them). If I ever return to the Rockies I will definitely play again.

Visited June 2013
edmonton
3 attraction reviews
“not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

the breakfast buffet was decent and the venue was ok i dont no about price as it was payed for by another party

Visited May 2013
Jasper, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“best views a short hike can offer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

wether you are golfing, canoeing, or just walking, you are continually surrounded by breathtaking views. Locals frequent these trails as it is often a great place to view the wildlife. Grizzly bears and big male elk are drawn too the wide meadows.

Visited February 2013
Edmonton
14 attraction reviews
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We enjoyed the fact that we are able to golf at a lesuire pace and not feel like we were rushed. Other people sat and talked with us and even offered to us the best locations for dinner. I really enjoyed this place.

Visited June 2012