If you're going to Jasper, AB, Alpine Village is a good choice if you like cabin accommodations. We had Cabin #3. It is really spacious enough for 2 and the bathroom seems to have been newly renovated and is very nice. The cabin was certainly clean and adequately maintained with gas heat and stove and, I suspect, hot water is gas fired as well. Nice sized 'fridge is available. There seemed to be adequate flatware, cooking pots, coffee maker and utensils for 4 people. Daily Housekeeping was good. It is certainly possible to eat as many or as few meals as you want while in the cabin. The site is on 93A 2 km south of Jasper town and directly on the Athabasca River. Would recommend to friends and family. Could use a night light in the bathroom...it's very dark if you have to get up in the middle of the night.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel Jasper National Park
- Alpine Village Jasper
- Alpine Village Jasper National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded area of the Canadian Rockies, Alpine Village Cabin Resort is ideally situated across from the sparkling Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. 50 rocky mountain style log cabins are spaciously set in a natural pine forest of 11 acres located 2km south of downtown Jasper. Alpine Village Cabin Resort boasts a panoramic view of the Athabasca River with Mount Edith Cavell towering in the background. Ideal for honeymoons, family vacation and friends. ... more less