We were very impressed with our stay here. We stayed in one of the newer cabins. It was very spacious and clean. Loved the wood burning fire place. Only negative is the wifi isnt very good and fire wood is not included in your cabin rental.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel Jasper National Park
- Alpine Village Jasper
- Alpine Village Jasper National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded area of the Canadian Rockies, Alpine Village Cabin Resort is ideally situated across from the sparkling Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. 50 rocky mountain style log cabins are spaciously set in a natural pine forest of 11 acres located 2km south of downtown Jasper. Alpine Village Cabin Resort boasts a panoramic view of the Athabasca River with Mount Edith Cavell towering in the background. Ideal for honeymoons, family vacation and friends. ... more less