We are going back this year for our fifth visit....it has now become our home away from home. It's not just the beauty, it's not just the accomodations, staff, service, and cleanliness....we go for the vibe of Jasper. And to us, there is no better place to stay in this lovely place than at Alpine Village.
I can honestly say we've never been let down. Could they have bigger beds like one of the reviews mentioned? Maybe. It really doesn't matter. When we leave after our stay, we return o another beautiful place to live. We are lucky. Yet, when we come back to Jasper, we always feel like we are so welcome.
We HIGHLY recommend this place....give it a try!!
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel
- Alpine Village Cabin Resort - Jasper Hotel Jasper National Park
- Alpine Village Jasper
- Alpine Village Jasper National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a beautiful wooded area of the Canadian Rockies, Alpine Village is ideally situated across from the sparkling Athabasca River in Jasper National Park. 47 rocky mountain style log cabins are spaciously set in a natural pine forest of 11 acres located 2km south of the Jasper Townsite. Alpine Village boasts a panoramic view of the Athabasca River with Mount Edith Cavell towering in the background. Ideal for honeymoons or family vacations. ... more less