For two middle-aged women who needed a break, a three day stay here was the perfect answer. We managed three trips but here were so many activities we could have taken part in and many other things for younger people to do. The sort of place that a regular stay of 3 - 4 days would amply reward. Different things for different moods, different ages and/or seasons of the year. The massage facility alone was worth the stay. Those views!! As a frequent visitor to Canada I saw more wild life in the three days here than I'd seen in all my previous trips. The meal at the Moose's Nook was superb and the room-delivered food was of equal high quality. I can definitely envisage another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont