We stopped in on a trip from Vancouver to Alberta. The service is great, when we pulled up the bellman was waiting and as this is somewhat of a wilderness setting there was a roaring outdoor fire with marshmallows etc. We are President club members so there is a separate check in desk so no line. Food was excellent in the dining room, did not try the bars. The setting is rustic, the accommodations are cabins spread out over the property so its a short walk or ride. Great recreation activities, outdoor rinks and cross country skiing trails, snowshoeing etc. Beds, linens and pillows are top notch. I recommend any Fairmont hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Fairmont Jasper Park
- Jasper Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Having the #1 Golf Resort in Canada, as rated by readers of SCOREGolf magazine, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is more than a vacation...it's a life experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.