Amazing, historic hotel on arguably the most gorgeous grounds in Jasper. Awesome beds which is a HUGE plus- rooms are really outdated- and not in an appealing rustic kind of way. Great service but not in the restaurant or lounge. Unfortunately, this isn't the hotel it used to be! Food is uncomfortably overpriced. Charging exorbitant amounts if money for mediocre (at best) food. For example the Caesar salad prepared at out table by a self professed "inexperienced waiter." He read the directions off a laminated recipe sheet and the salad tasted just terrible. The 15$ glass of wine was barely filled to 1/4 the glass. It was almost comical. The restaurant was run by young, unprofessional wait staff. This Would be fine if I was at earls, but when Im spending 300$ on a meal, I want to feel like it was worth every penny. Instead we left feeling ripped off. I would consider staying again- but I'd would go into town to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont