We only stayed one night at this resort, and we were sorry we couldn't stay longer. We had a cabin facing a lake. Easy walk to the main building restaurants. Beautiful park-like setting with many mature trees, landscaped grounds, and a few animals (elk, geese, and squirrels). Prices reasonable. This lodge is not like the upscale Fairmont lodges in Lake Louise and Banff, but the cabin was well appointed and bed comfortable. We did have a problem with a group of people talking in a common area late at night, so I called the reception desk and they sent someone out to disperse the group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont