We visited JPL last weekend. We’ve stayed at JPL many times (probably a dozen) before with our family, extended family and or friends. This time it was only my husband and I. We’ve always loved it at the resort as did our children and others we’ve enticed to visit. Our room was one of the lakeside suites with a fireplace. I think this type of room is my room of choice at the resort because of the beautiful bathrooms but my husband prefers the junior suite lakefront with the little fireplace in a small living room, they are just more quaint and fit the cabin motif a little better. It was very clean and well equipped. Because the weather was unseasonably warm we could walk to and from the lodge in comfort. The first thing we did was have a snack and the famous Mountain Caesar in the Emerald Lounge. The food was excellent. I’m not sure I love the changes made to the menu in the last couple years. It seems a little more limited than before and we asked and were unable to get our previous favorite, Westcoast Seafood Chowder. The fig brie and dips plate were very nice though. We had the breakfast buffet at Cavell’s both mornings and found it without flaw. Excellent Eggs Benedict and a huge selection of everything else you could want and with a beautiful view. The setting at the Lodge is so serene and relaxing. We barely left the resort. We’ve visited during all the seasons and although May and October are my favorite times to visit February is great too. It would be great to see the Lodges restaurants have a slightly more competitive and diverse menus. Although we did not visit Tent City it seems to be the only menu that has changed in this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont