We stayed here as a family of four this summer, and despite cool weather, we fell in love with Jasper and The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. The lodge and resort have everything you need, although town is only a short drive away. Our favourite thing to do was enjoy the beautiful views from the heated outdoor pool and we didn't have time to use the newly renovated spa but it looked great. I did enjoy a morning yoga class in the art gallery. There is horseback riding on the grounds as well as a beautiful golf course.
The lobby is quite grand and a nice place to relax with a glass of wine while the kids run around. This was a very family friendly resort, with plenty to explore outside on the walk to the rooms. Felt like a true cottage experience with all of the conveniences of a luxury resort. The views were out of this world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont