“"NOT TO BE MISSED"” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Experience the thrill of riding in the Canadian Rockies on Harley Davidson sidecar motorcycles driven by professional riders or rent a motorcycle for your own ride.
London, United Kingdom
“"NOT TO BE MISSED"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Myself and my partner did 2 hour tour, the staff got us into our gear & made us very comfortable. Along the trip we saw a black bear & a few eagles, our drivers were very knowledgeable about the area & showed us some amazing stops to admire the scenery. Even if your not really into motorbikes or have even been on one, its deffinetly worth doing, an experience that will not be forgotten.

Edmonton
“Biker Grannies Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We are both in our mid seventies and my friend is physically handicapped. These fellows were able to help her into the sidecar and get her out safely. Both Kevin and Stan were most understanding and helpful. Stan was a great driver and guide, he had neat geographical facts to share with us on the way to Medicine Lake. We saw a bear (up close and personal) as well as elk and deer. I have never been on a bike but can see how one could get hooked on riding. This was the greatest experience and so close to home.

12 attraction reviews
“A total blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I thought a crane might be required to get me in and out of a sidecar, but these guys know how to show you a good time like you never expected. Don't be afraid - they look after you. One of our group got the most fantastic photos of bears, and we got a great shot of an elk, and this is us, with Richard. Thank you for a load of fun we'll remember!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“A Grand Day Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was a fantastic trip out. We booked the two hour tour and we were well looked after. We were kitted out with all the biker gear and loved the heated body warmers that when plugged in, we didn't want to give back. Our guide, Ted, was friendly and knowledgeable and we felt very safe in his hands. My wife had never been on a bike before but by the end of the tour, loved it. We saw some wildlife and some beautiful sites around Jasper. We would recommend it to everyone, young or old.

Visited May 2013
Ucluelet, Canada
“Wild ride in Jasper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I decided to take this trip after reading reviews about the company and I wasn't disappointed. I didn't book it until I arrived in Jasper and luckily for me they could fit me in, even in May they were busy. My rider, Stanley, was knowledgable about the roads, area and conditions we were travelling in. He also knew the good spots to find wildlife to view. I was so happy to see a mother Grizzly and her cub, something I wouldn't have seen unless I had taken this motorbike trip. I haven't been in a sidecar or on the back of a motorbike for years and I loved every moment of the two hours spent riding up and down mountains.
You are provided with all the gear and the photo's are a great keepsake of this, for me, unique trip.

Visited May 2013