The staff was fantastic. I forgot my glasses in Jasper and one of the managers was going into town and took me there and back.
Thank you Rod and Stephanie.
The other staff was very friendly.
Nice accommodation and the food was good.
- Also Known As:
- Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Hotel
- Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Hotel Jasper
- Sunwapta Falls Hotel
- Hotel Sunwapta Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A recent recipient of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence, Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge is an ideal choice if you're looking to unplug from the hectic pace of regular life. Most often chosen for our location, the lodge is a scenic 45-minute drive south of downtown Jasper. We're open from mid-May to early-October.Our location provides a less distracted experience of our natural surroundings. Located just off the Icefields Parkway, our cabin-style accommodation is nestled in the forest between mountains and lakes with just a short walk to the beautiful Sunwapta Falls and many major attractions nearby. In the evenings its just us, the stars, the sound of the falls and the scent of wood burning as it crackles in our many fireplaces. There's no cell phone reception and there are no phones in the rooms. Despite our rustic setting, our accommodations are immaculately kept with award wining housekeeping practices, and our evening dining is not to be missed. Satellite internet is provided via WiFi at no charge and satellite TV is also provided at no charge. With only 50 rooms, the service at Sunwapta is exceptionally high. Our front desk commits time to each guest, providing complementary expert advice and daily customized sightseeing agendas to help you experience those WOW moments. We also act as ticketing agents for all the major and minor attractions. During your stay with us, we will take care of all your activity bookings and daily planning. Each and every one of our staff is entirely committed to helping you have a truly memorable experience in Jasper National Park. Prepare to be 'treated like royalty'!A 2 star property, Sunwapta offers a mix of cabin-style accommodations with real wood-burning stone fireplaces (includes complementary wood and service), and contemporary hotel style rooms. Our accommodations are suitable for romantic getaways and family vacations. We look forward to helping you experience the best of Jasper... wonderful by nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sunwapta Falls Rocky Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.